Media Keith Middlebrock claims Floyd is training MMA, Rizin deal was real, would have been full mma fight

When does Lawman 2 start?

k3nznmbwlt0wttww5waj.jpg

Floyd MMayweather via armbar

Hmm.

Floyd obviously wanted nothing to do with Tenshin, if this was the case. If it was full MMA rules, he'd have been on the wrong side of every RIZIN HL reel until the company folded.

Would have been full MMA fight with a scripted ending he means.

This dude officially 'announced' the following on his Twitter & IG:

- Khabib -vs- Mayweather

- Mayweather -vs- Canello 2

- Mayweather -vs- Pacman 2

Many of his posts he references people hiring him to fix their credit score.

Hard pass.

So why would Floyd pull out then? Makes no sense

Mayweather fighting in MMA?

Bbbbuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllssssshhhhhiiiittttttttttttt.

The only thing floyd cares more about than money is his undefeated record

He wouldn’t risk a loss for a billion dollars

This dude officially 'announced' the following on his Twitter & IG:

- Khabib -vs- Mayweather

- Mayweather -vs- Canello 2

- Mayweather -vs- Pacman 2

Many of his posts he references people hiring him to fix their credit score.

Hard pass.
I was wondering who this guy was. This says what I was thinking.

The only way Floyd fights is if they give him someone at his weight who is as extremely one dimensional as Black Beast.

I'm beginning to suspect the opponent actually was the deciding factor in Floyd pulling out. Perhaps they promised him an opponent who hadn't had many MMA bouts, but they skewed it and matched him up with Tenshin (4-0, MMA), who met the criteria but who also has belts in kickboxing and an incredible HL reel of finishes?

Think about it.

"Not only will we give you a fighter who has had less than 5 fights in MMA, you will outweigh him by at least 20lbs."

Floyd would probably think that even if the fighter had skills that his weight advantage would give him an edge. Then he learns that he will fight a 4-0 MMA fighter who weighs at least 20lbs less, but that the guy is a kickboxing superstar and can win the fight in a plethora of ways.

Makes a lot of sense.

Back