Media Coming soon from UFC: Combatant in chief, Trump history in combat sports

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Seeing the Goof speak at the RNC has been one of the bizarre highlights of this administration for me.

donald-trump-fist-raised-florida-rally-7-31-18-getty-640x480.jpg

Only TV zombies, University students, self loathers and cucks would hate a guy who stands up for their own country so strongly.

He's always been down with MMA. He used to sponsor the UFC fights in the east coast or something; I just remember the crowd booing the fuck out of him when they announced his name at one of the UFCs I attended. He also brought Fedor in.

If the clip of him walking up to Air Force One with toilet paper on his shoe isn’t included, we riot.

Yeah, that's really going to raise the UFC's profile. It's as if they want to be known as a white trash sport.

God bless illegal streaming.

Uh huh, I'm sure this is going to be an evenhanded examination of the laughable disaster that was his foray into MMA, and not a cloying puff piece meant to jerk off Dana's buddy and pander to the mouthbreathers the UFC markets to.

Case in point, the utter retardation already presented in this thread by those very same mouthbreathers.

Back