"they are only tools to the Dana White". Is dillashaw being played?

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Is leslie smith trying to open dilly dillys eyes or is she the real snake in the grass?

Is dana playing 4d chess against his fighters? Or is leslie over reacting?

[<cena1}

Last edited:
Dillashaw is not getting played, he's getting PAID!
<GinJuice>

They fulfilled her contract, she is just salty they wouldnt sign her back...is she still fighting? It isnt like she took damage then...physical damage.

Who is Leslie Smith? I only know one female MMA fighter, the face of women's MMA.

j50ro2lry8811.jpg

That's the face of women's mma.

What could a fighters union realistically do about a promotion closing a division? It's a business move.

The only thing I think could happen would be they offer all current 125ers under contract contracts to fight at 135.

Dillashaw was also part of such group (MMAAA) with some big names but it just isn't going to happen.

Technically anyone in full time employment is tools to someone.
If you're not being used, then your useless.

If she actually trained as much as she bitched she might have been able to keep her career.

Is leslie smith trying to open dilly dillys eyes or is she the real snake in the grass?

Is dana playing 4d chess against his fighters?

Damn, she put Dilly in the hot sit. He has to react; either way no or go sign. Silence is not an option.

Who is Leslie Smith? I only know one female MMA fighter, the face of women's MMA.

j50ro2lry8811.jpg

That's the face of women's mma.
Not her face, but I'll allow it.

What could a fighters union realistically do about a promotion closing a division? It's a business move.

The only thing I think could happen would be they offer all current 125ers under contract contracts to fight at 135.
Exactly that.

People act like what she says hasn't been proven again and again...

clown-dana.jpg

Damn, she put Dilly in the hot sit. He has to react; either way no or go sign. Silence is not an option.
Or he can do what everyone else does and ignore her. Seems to work out for everyone so far.

My best guess is that by unionizing, all fighters outside of men's 125 could threaten to strike, forcing UFC to keep a division they don't want.
What I'm most baffled by is that UFC is allowed to create a 125 division, but if it does poorly, they're not allowed to discontinue it. How does that make any sense?

"The" Dana White <Lmaoo>

So signing some kind of card from this "Project Spearhead" makes it so UFC can't cut you? Why aren't they flying off?!

Its called business. The best tools end up with many more millions than they wouldve had and dana makes money too. As soon as he concedes to the bitching and fairness talk the ufc is done and gone the way of all the other loser orgs

Back