BJ Penn vs Hall - Who will win?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
If you think about it, this guy is literally a fight that is literally a tailor made for BJ Penn to win. Like a literally a fight that is a cookie cutter made from God himself for his followers. Like a literally a match up for BJ Penn to be able to win.
Like literally no threat of striking, no threat of wrestling, and I have no reason to think that Hall poses a great threat of submission either, though I'd imagine isn't impossible, but don't think it's that likely either, especially with BJ on top.

This match up is literally, a match up that you don't really see anymore in UFC, like a gimmee fight, a tune up fight, a fight that is literally a made for one fighter to have an overwhelming match up advantage over the other fighter to a point I can't really think of a match up like this in recent memory.

With that said, Bj just lost to Sivir. Who wins this fight?

Biggest BJ Penn fan right here.

I think BJ might actually be tapped out by Hall.

I don't think there's a fighter on the roster that BJ could beat at this point in his career.

And it pains me to type those words.

Hall wins. BJ is now a 90 year old man..

It’s sad for me, since BJ is my all time favourite fighter..

jsect2.gif

BJ forever.

BJ seems really focused and dedicated now too bad it’s years too late.

BJ's chin and reflexes are shot but I bet his BJJ is still pretty good, and Hall is a horrible striker with zero power. Actually a somewhat winnable fight for BJ but even if he loses, he won't take any damage so it's a win - win.

You literally wrote 'literally' 7 times in your original post. Literally.

Thought he was fighting Uriah hall then had to google his next fight was against some guy named Ryan hall who looks like some guy that would be making copies for you or inputting data in a spreadsheet on excel. Either case I can’t see bj penn beating nearly anyone on the ufc roster 145-170. Dudes only win since 2010 was against a fossilized Matt Hughes who retired like almost a decade ago. Better be standing tall and on his tippy toes for this one

Biggest BJ Penn fan right here.

I think BJ might actually be tapped out by Hall.

I don't think there's a fighter on the roster that BJ could beat at this point in his career.

And it pains me to type those words.
exactly this.

penn is some 10 years removed from his prime, he has no business fighting anyone. nothing good can come from this, and i fully expect him to get subbed now.

I don't care, I just want it to hit the ground, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.

Thought he was fighting Uriah hall then had to google his next fight was against some guy named Ryan hall who looks like some guy that would be making copies for you or inputting data in a spreadsheet on excel. Either case I can’t see bj penn beating nearly anyone on the ufc roster 145-170. Dudes only win since 2010 was against a fossilized Matt Hughes who retired like almost a decade ago. Better be standing tall and on his tippy toes for this one

The crazy thing is.....

I bet if the UFC offered BJ Penn a fight at MW against Uriah Hall....BJ probably takes the fight.

If you think about it, this guy is literally a fight that is literally a tailor made for BJ Penn to win. Like a literally a fight that is a cookie cutter made from God himself for his followers. Like a literally a match up for BJ Penn to be able to win.
Like literally no threat of striking, no threat of wrestling, and I have no reason to think that Hall poses a great threat of submission either, though I'd imagine isn't impossible, but don't think it's that likely either, especially with BJ on top.

This match up is literally, a match up that you don't really see anymore in UFC, like a gimmee fight, a tune up fight, a fight that is literally a made for one fighter to have an overwhelming match up advantage over the other fighter to a point I can't really think of a match up like this in recent memory.

With that said, Bj just lost to Sivir. Who wins this fight?

You GROSSLY underestimate Halls ground game.
In fact, do you even know who he is?
lol....

BJ's chin and reflexes are shot but I bet his BJJ is still pretty good, and Hall is a horrible striker with zero power. Actually a somewhat winnable fight for BJ but even if he loses, he won't take any damage so it's a win - win.

Hall beat Grey Maynards ass and VASTLY improved his striking. (You probably dont even know who maynard is...anyway)

Another ignorant facet you have is that Hall is one of the top 5 BJJ guys in the UFC.
Yeah...dude is that good.
BJ is awesome and may have the edge in standup, but bjj wise?

Thats going to be fascinating because both guys are VERY high level.

Denis Siver was a tune-up and gimme fight. And look what happened there...

You GROSSLY underestimate Halls ground game.
In fact, do you even know who he is?
lol....

Hall beat Grey Maynards ass and VASTLY improved his striking. (You probably dont even know who maynard is...anyway)

Another ignorant facet you have is that Hall is one of the top 5 BJJ guys in the UFC.
Yeah...dude is that good.
BJ is awesome and may have the edge in standup, but bjj wise?

Thats going to be fascinating because both guys are VERY high level.

Hall top 5 in the world?

Ronda once ever human being?

I would give almost anything to see the BJ of old return.

But he really should have retired after the Fitch fight.

I know but I can't walk away from BJ's balls, they're just too big. I have no choice but to believe prime motivated BJ will show up. His balls demand that belief.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back