UFC Champ to whiskey magnate: Conor interviews with Entrepreneur

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Its long, not gonna post the whole thing.

Who would you rather share some Proper No. Twelve with, Khabib Nurmagomedov or Floyd Mayweather?

To be honest, neither. I drink Proper No. Twelve with those close to me. My friends and family and those I grew up with, that is whom I like to sit and have a glass of Proper whiskey with. I also love to enjoy it with customers and consumers in bars. That has been even more fun than I expected.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/323170
----------------------------------------
1542051032_LifestyleBottleShotHorizontal.jpg

Calm down guys. Its not like someone hurt my feeling or anything.

Who would I share a Proper No. 12 with, you ask?

Why the gentleman on the right, of course!

300px-Cozadpic.jpg

First thing a athlete does when they get paid.. by a Escalade, a house for their Mama and their own Whiskey label.. LOL

whats up bro, long time!!!
Anyways yeah these dudes are fickle as hell!!!! "Don't bash people who actually fight" yet spend every waking minute of their bitter broke life's insulting an all time great like Conor lmao

It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.

Didn’t realize it was ‘Proper No. 12’

I figured the 12 referred to the age of the whiskey, not the recipe or w/e

It’s blended, right?

First fighter to get paid $10M in a UFC fight

First fighter to sign a $100M contract

First & Only Undisputed* 2 weight UFC World Champion

First fighter to do what Anderson & Fedor dreamed by fighting boxing GOAT & co-promoting with the UFC

Conor Bless

Love DC but he never beat JBJ
First fighter to duck defending a belt in 2 divisions as well!

Dude doesn’t know anything about whiskey. He was just brought in as a spokesman.

backhanded question by the interviewer lmaooo talking about him sharing a drink with the guys who beat his ass

Yeah.. And?

<{vega}>

Some people are interested in the person behind the fighter. So they like to know what goes on, like new interviews and stuff. Others don't and that's okay. A lot of those others seem to think it's necessary to shit on things they don't like but others do, to reinforce their feelings of not liking it. That's just insecurity though. You can not like something without having to shit on it or shit on the people who do like it.

I heard it isn't that good. I will probably never find out because I do not drink Irish Whiskey.

If someone like Floyd or Khabib who don’t drink had to, why would they chose a bottom shelf quality whiskey like Proper 12 over all other whiskeys.

Back