Adesanya” yairs elbow was not luck”

the only part that's luck is that kz presented an opportunity with 1 second left to get himself knocked out. the rest is yair...

"That’s not luck, that’s not luck. That is timing, that is trial and error, that is readjustment and resetting.”

<mma4>

I really like this kid. Student of the game.

Pfft, what does he know? Sherdoggers are the best fighters in earth.

If a Sherdogger says something is a fluke, their opinion is worth far more than some UFC fighter.

I doubt Yair thought that it would knock KZ out cold. He threw it and intended it to hit, but I doubt he himself thought that it was a KO blow.

I'd say bad luck for KZ more than good luck for Yair.

It was luck but not a random strike.

It was a nice KO.

But lets not act like that would ever happen again.

Credit to Yair though he never gave up.

I doubt Yair thought that it would knock KZ out cold. He threw it and intended it to hit, but I doubt he himself thought that it was a KO blow.

how on earth is that bad luck for kz? kz put himself in position an yair capitalized with a ridiculous, intentional shot. it wasn't bad luck for kz, it was bad execution.

It's a strike you can't really train. The angles are all messed up but I guess you can shadow box and play with it.

Sherdog is shookk

We see that same attack done countless of times by the Cartel Death squads in my country

the only part that's luck is that kz presented an opportunity with 1 second left to get himself knocked out. the rest is yair...

I wouldn't even call that part luck... Capitalizing on your opponent's mistakes and making them pay for it is what martial arts is all about.

And boy did he make KZ pay for that one.

that is trial and error, that is readjustment and resetting.”
Yeah, watch his fight against Bruce Leeroy, 25 minutes of flipping and kicking air, zero adjustment and zero resetting, just spam crazy shit and hope that something lands. Apparently, it sometimes does.

Lol you never know which punch is going to KO someone...

He threw a strike with the intention to land and it did... Whether he was intending on KOing him with that is completely irrelevant.

No one knows whether a certain strike is going to KO someone or not... You are just trying to land it. That's all that matters.

Last edited:
For me it's 50/50, he threw it with bad intentions but he was lucky it landed perfectly, I can't wait until he gets exposed against Zabit

It's a strike you can't really train. The angles are all messed up but I guess you can shadow box and play with it.
Yair said he saw Cowboy practicing the strike at the gym so he started doing it to.

But lets not act like that would ever happen again.

That is irrelevant.

Literally nothing happens again, only once, that's how the universe works. A moment comes and then it passes, and nothing ever remains the same.

If they were fighting in the mountains somewhere over the last scrap of food for their families, KZ would be dead and Yair would eat that night.

Maybe on a different day, under a set of different circumstances it would have ended differently. But at that exact moment, Yair was able to capitalize while KZ wasn't. Nature rewards those who are able to capitalize on the set of circumstances of the current moment, no one else.

Last edited:
how on earth is that bad luck for kz? kz put himself in position an yair capitalized with a ridiculous, intentional shot. it wasn't bad luck for kz, it was bad execution.

He threw it 2 times before with no success.
1 second away from a victory and it not only lands but knocks him out cold.
Bad luck.

Every KO is luck. No training, angles or technique is ever actually involved. Its all just luck that's why book smart beta males make the best fighters.

Yair landed an spinning elbow mid fight, while it require some degree of luck to land the KO strike, it was 100% intentional, he was doing some crazy shit there.

Back