Media GSP vs Khabib amazing fan trailer

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

I know i know you all want Ferguson-Khabib who doesn't. It will happen one day (seems cursed tho).

But this trailer is fire,

Enjoy

giphy.gif

I rarely watch fan made promos but this one was great.

Sick

LW GOAT vs WW GOAT for the undisputed GOAT.

Fight of the century

Question: If Khabib beats GSP at LW how much credit would he actually get? What if Beeb does to GSP what he does to all his other opponents but we assume it was due to the weight cut instead of Khabib's skills etc... I think it's kind of a lose lose situation to be honest for Khabib, thoughts?

If this fight is at 155, Khabib wins it. He'll be able to take down a depleted weight cut GSP and control him.

Question: If Khabib beats GSP at LW how much credit would he actually get? What if Beeb does to GSP what he does to all his other opponents but we assume it was due to the weight cut instead of Khabib's skills etc... I think it's kind of a lose lose situation to be honest for Khabib, thoughts?

I think it is as well. Think about it, you have a past his prime St. Pierre who has had multiple knee surgeries fighting down in a weight class he has never fought in before against a guy who is undefeated in his prime. Only the haters would hold that loss against Georges. Khabib on the other hand would take a hit to his invincibility aura and to his undefeated record if GSP hands him his ass and there is a good chance GSP can hand him his ass, even in his declined state. His tool kit is absurd.

If this fight is at 155, Khabib wins it. He'll be able to take down a depleted weight cut GSP and control him.

You could be right, but I'll say this, nobody in history has ever taken down Georges for a fight and controlled him.

Khabib would be slightly favourite but GSP can never be counted out. I could honestly see him 50-45 or 49-46 khabib

Last edited:
On paper a scary as hell fight for Khabib but I think he takes it. Props to him for even gunning for it. Whether he fights Tony or GSP we as fans wins... very rare that there are TWO fights available that are both amazing. It is a shame only one can happen first really. Certainly not a bad "problem" to have overall though.

Back