Take a closer look...

AIGOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor is a smaller fighter. Now lets look at his record. Beat seaver. Poirer. And then..got mauled by mendes..even tho mendes took fight on weeks notice where conor had months of camp. Then thought diaz was an easy fight and would make him look like a fighter that took on bigger guys. Diaz was supposed to be a winnable fight..and fought him on 10 days notice..a mediocre fighter..and LOST..2x. Got lucky with aldo after cutting major weight to fighta smaller guy. Mayweather fight made zero sense. And lost to first real challenge in khabib. This guy is a joke. The same turds that love conman love aluminum mike. Both should be in bellator. But this is a capitalistic world we live in..and 21-34 age group are most gullible consumers.

Conor is a smaller fighter. Now lets look at his record. Beat seaver. Poirer. And then..got mauled by mendes..even tho mendes took fight on weeks notice where conor had months of camp. Then thought diaz was an easy fight and would make him look like a fighter that took on bigger guys. Diaz was supposed to be a winnable fight..and fought him on 10 days notice..a mediocre fighter..and LOST..2x. Got lucky with aldo after cutting major weight to fighta smaller guy. Mayweather fight made zero sense. And lost to first real challenge in khabib. This guy is a joke. The same turds that love conman love aluminum mike. Both should be in bellator. But this is a capitalistic world we live in..and 21-34 age group are most gullible consumers.

Thank you for this valuable info.

We all thought we live in communist USSR

How long had you been saving these revelations? Thanks for enlightening everyone.

He had to meditate 3 years on Himalayas to reach this sacred wisdom
Ahh. Aligned his chakra and opened his third eye. Reached nirvana and shared with us the ultimate secrets of the universe. I'm gonna go listen to binaural beats now and hope that I can maybe gain this kind of insight.

Please change your thread title to I’m going to say a bunch of dumb shit about Conor.

Ahh. Aligned his chakra and opened his third eye. Reached nirvana and shared with us the ultimate secrets of the universe. I'm gonna go listen to binaural beats now and hope that I can maybe gain this kind of insight.

I wonder whether you can still have access to the forum when the astral projection of your existence leaves a mortal flesh...

Lol..nuthuggers coming to defend another man they love. Truth hurts.

So this is the type of thread they added the Confirmed prefix for.

Lol..nuthuggers coming to defend another man they love. Truth hurts.

Dude, people laugh here at your idiocy and incoherence, this has nothing to do with Conor

Back