It sounds like Platigoat's arm is messed up more than we thought

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he might be out for awhile. Wants to work on his jiu jitsu, talks about training with Jacare...

Sounds like he might be out for awhile. Wants to work on his jiu jitsu, talks about training with Jacare...

If I was him I would totally destroy the ex-girlfriend for like the next three weeks, and then dump her all over again but not directly, I would like just cheat on her let her see and make her break up with me because I don’t want to be the one that does it I would feel guilty. And then I would get in the gym and really work on my jujitsu. I think that’s really important in MMA.

If I was him I would totally destroy the ex-girlfriend for like the next three weeks, and then dump her all over again but not directly, I would like just cheat on her let her see and make her break up with me because I don’t want to be the one that does it I would feel guilty. And then I would get in the gym and really work on my jujitsu. I think that’s really important in MMA.
<mma4>

How is this guy talked about so much?

Perry doesn’t sound very intelligent, is he a normal person?

He should leave Jackson-Wink and head up to the Ranch.

I like Perry's broken arm more than I like Mike Perry.

He didnt seem fazed by it post fight. Dude is tough as nails.

giphy.gif

Perry doesn’t sound very intelligent, is he a normal person?

Having a face tattoo is a sure sign that something is not quite right. Just look at all those horrible white mumble rappers with the face tattoos and shitty rainbow hair.

You don't have to like him, but you're a fucking disgrace of a human being for being happy or wishing his arm broke.

Some fans were so goddamn emotionally invested in not even that high-profile of a fight anyway.

giphy.gif

You don't have to like him, but you're a fucking disgrace of a human being for being happy or wishing his arm broke.

Some fans were so goddamn emotionally invested in not even that high-profile of a fight anyway.

It's funny because there are way too many stories over the years of Cowboy being a gigantic asshole.

He want to work on his jiu jitsu? He should have thought about that before the fight.

Back