Size difference between TJ and Cejudo

AyDeeDee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Huge height difference. Cejudo surely has no chance against this behemoth of a man!
<codychoke><codychoke><codychoke>

I hope Cejudo wins. Like the final stand of the 125 lb division and he comes out on top to defeat the invading army sent to destroy them. I’ve been playing red dead redemption a lot though so I may be weird right now.

Big TJ fan, meh on Cejudo, bigger fan of under dogs.

Split atm.

TJ will probably say something stupid to get me to root for Henry.

TJ Dillashaw is 150 lbs.

It's got to be tough for TJ to make 125. Who knows how that will affect his performance

they have huge heads for manlets

Definitely taking TJ. being bigger well help as well.

I don't think Cejudo can handle his movement and striking. Nor can he take him down.

Good fight and solid way way to end 125 (if that's the case).

Awesome fight honestly. I've seen a lot of posters confidently go with Dillashaw, and while it's not hard to understand why, I just cannot do the same.

Cejudo's rate of improvement as a fighter has been incredible to watch and I have zero doubt he's going to give TJ a tougher fight than anyone in the BW division at the moment, including Cruz and Garbrandt. I watched the JRE episode with Cejudo on it and damn was I impressed: a lot of fighters talk about basing their training methods on science, but Cejudo has really taken that to the next step and cut out all of the bro-sciency shit.

tj should tko with punches within 2 rounds....i dont see any other way lol

Back