What happened to Shawn from Toronto?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Remember there was a Sherdogger who was obsessed with GSP. He would worship him similar to PositiveBalance worshipping BJ Penn or TaylorGoober worshipping Tim Sylvia.

That being said, he went to the next level when he stalked GSP and secretly recorded George on a crappy flip phone while George was at a small party eating a meal.

I always wondered whatever happened to him because he had a picture with him doing this strangely narcissistic grin similar to Dan Henderson.

St-Pierreconfused9.jpg

I know its a bit of a random thread but the dude was like a supernova, came in to the scene and took his trolling game and transformed it in to stalking and then he transcended Sherdog and humanity all together by disappearing and never ever being talked about ever again until now.

I wish I was around to have seen that fuck

I know its a bit of a random thread but the dude was like a supernova, came in to the scene and took his trolling game and transformed it in to stalking and then he transcended Sherdog and humanity all together by disappearing and never ever being talked about ever again until now.
I guess I wasn't here. Maybe someone will remember his name.

How the fuck can you mess up Goober Taylor’s name. A legend only eclipsed by uberts.

That has to be either thewrassler or redhawks100 these are the two biggest GSP nuthuggers ever.

I wish I was around to have seen that fuck

Lol the dude was a riot and had an unhealthy obsession with GSP. Btw, where is your avatar from?

I guess I wasn't here. Maybe someone will remember his name.

I hope so, we just knew him as Shawn from Toronto. There was a photo album of him and under each picture was written different things like "shawn is sad" "Shawn is happy" "Shawn is angry" Mean while it was just that one goddamn photo of him with a shit eating grin/creepy smile.

How the fuck can you mess up Goober Taylor’s name. A legend only eclipsed by uberts.

Close enough.

Did his basement look similar to this one?

stan_2.jpg

Did his basement look similar to this one?

stan_2.jpg

Actually he had with him having the view of the city and it seemed like he was living in a penthouse or a hotel room on the upper floors.

Actually he had with him having the view of the city and it seemed like he was living in a penthouse or a hotel room on the upper floors.
I was joking. But now i'm really interested in finding out about the guy lol.

How can you remember so much about this member but not remember his username or even the name of a single thread that he's made?

<36>

Who? There are 2 sherdoggers to ask that question about; Donny and uber ts!!!!

Back