Alexey Oleynik signs 8 fight contract extension

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Glad to see him resign. A lot of interesting fights for the Boa.

Give him the loser of Ngannou vs Blaydes (probably Ngannou then)

Stipe will likely fight for the vacant title after DC retires

Doubt the contract actually gets fulfilled. It's probably just to lock him down for the rest of his career.

At his age, and the frequency he fights, he'll be still going when he's 60 to make a further 8 fights.

Doubt the contract actually gets fulfilled. It's probably just to lock him down for the rest of his career.

At his age, and the frequency he fights, he'll be still going when he's 60 to make a further 8 fights.
The frequency in which he fights, he'd be 45. He fought 5 times in the last 2 years..

Same with Jacare and McGregor. None of them will fight out the entire contract.

Remember when guys like Couture, Hendo, and Coleman were rare?

Now, thanks to the state of HW and LHW, you can be a contender well into senior citizenship.

Remember when guys like Couture, Hendo, and Coleman were rare?

Now, thanks to the state of HW and LHW, you can be a contender well into senior citizenship.

the Senior UFC would do great in my opinion. just because an era of fighters cannot be champion of 20-30 year olds, we still want to watch them fight. and all the old timers are wanting to fight again anyway.

if we can have WMMA, we can have SMMA.

the Senior UFC would do great in my opinion. just because an era of fighters cannot be champion of 20-30 year olds, we still want to watch them fight. and all the old timers are wanting to fight again anyway.

if we can have WMMA, we can have SMMA.
The problem is, they'd never join the Senior Circuit because they'd never be more than 2 good wins away from a title shot.

8 fights... hoping 3-4 are finished by some slick submission. But doubt he will ever smell a title shot.

Not bad. His skill set seems to be good for longevity. Crazy how long he stayed outside the UFC given how good he is. Curious to see who he gets next.

I mean he just beat the guy that beat the guy that got the last title shot

Any heavyweights they can sign/ extend is a good thing

His next 8 fights
RNC
Ezekiel Choke
RNC
RNC
Arm Triangle
Ezekiel Choke
Ezekiel Choke
Kimura

Anderson Silva has 11 fights left for his 15 fight contract lol.

Every fighter ranked below him either just fought or has a fight coming up except Stipe, which I doubt he gets.

I say Volkov next (after he is cleared to fight)

The frequency in which he fights, he'd be 45. He fought 5 times in the last 2 years..

I was being somewhat facetious, and I was still thinking back to the 2 years before that where he had one fight (between November 2014 and January 2017).

Back