Jacare/weidman & zombie/yair

BowserJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Who was winning on the score cards before ko on both these fights?

Zombie obviously.

And I think Chris had the first two rounds but I dont clearly remember. I was drunk that night.

Probably KZ winning and Jacare/Weidman tied for a round a piece (or Weidman winning)...

Both were close and exciting fights... never know what fight the judges were watching. But had Weidman and Zombie up...

Had Weidman up 2-0, and Zombie 3-1 going into the 5th

I had Jacare up but a lot of other people had the chris. That was a really close fight.

KZ Yair was close too but with round by round scoring I think KZ safely had 3 rounds going into the 5th. Yair HAD to get the ko (on the judges score cards he coulda tied with a 10-8 but in the last few seconds it was clear there was no 10-8).

Both were great fights.

KZ Yair was one of the best I've ever seen live in 15 years watching the sport (not live at the event but live while it was happening).

KZ-Yair: 2 judges had it 3 to 1 for KZ, while the other had it 2 to 2.

Weidman-Jacare: 2 judges had it 2 to 0 for Weidman, while the other had it 1 to 1.

Who was winning on the score cards before ko on both these fights?
dont forget about the volkan - lewis fight.

its been an awesome last couple months in mma, and thats not even mentioning the khabib mcgregor fiasco. as an mma fan, i can't complain. stacked ufc 232 card coming up too

Thanks for the info

What were the scores for Volkan/Lewis?

Weidman fight didn't seem all that onesided...

Zombie was up 3-1, and looked great on the feet against the still green Yair.

Chris was winning until he wasn't too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back