Dillashaw: UFC paid me a ‘f*ck load of money’ to kill flyweight division

TJ thinks that winning the 125 belt adds to his legacy

Truth is it doesn't because 125 sucks

Going to laugh if he comes in drained and gets starched by Henry Cejudo

They should go back to where they belong.

tenor.gif

Now when he gets tuned up by melon head Cejudo it’ll be even sweeter. I don’t particularly like either one of them. Poetic justice would be TJ missing weight.

war dillashaw. great fight. I'm probably the only guy that likes this fight being on 125

He better win then and do better numbers then he does at BW, or next he knows the UFC will hire the FW champion to kill TJ's division.

Now when he gets tuned up by melon head Cejudo it’ll be even sweeter. I don’t particularly like either one of them. Poetic justice would be TJ missing weight.
RAMPAGEfaction. your name gave away how retarded you are

I wish tj wasn’t such a dork
I don't like the appeal MMA has to nerds and dorks in general, The last thing I need in my life is getting choked out by some random Milhouse for talking shit, but alas everytime I turn on UFC there is some new "He actually started training because his Magic the Gathering event was being held in the same strip mall as an MMA gym." story.

The only guy to go down a weight class for a second belt. In a division they are closing..

Pathetic

RAMPAGEfaction. your name gave away how retarded you are
I got your retarded right here asshole. If you disagree say something and we can discuss it. If you wanna just hurl insults right off the bat FUCK YOU TOO.

Wouldn’t be shocked if tj fucks up his body dropping to 125 for a pointless fight. He is in the prime of his career. I don’t get the point at all. Everybody expects you to win. It isn’t Mighty Mouse

Last edited:
I'd laugh if Cejudo besmirches him and the bw division in the process.

Throw a fuckin monkey wrench in there Henry, do it for the all those unappreciated manlets.

wow.. finally i can applaud Uncle Dana and Ari for something ...

Good riddance, I just wish Dj stayed so he would be forced to move up and stop fighting scrubs.

Back