Next fight for Conor, Donald Cerrone?

jko1355

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hi sherdog!

I have been thinking since Donald's cryptic talks about an opponent and the way the UFC sets up Conors fights this might be in the works.

Donald is a striker with a ton of respect coming off a big win Conor and the ufc would both expect Conor to win.

This also fits with Conors idea that he should fight a contender to get back on top against a fighter who isn't really a contender at this time. (Diaz)

If I am right which I may not be, who you got??

I would say Conor round 2 KO but I wouldn't be surprised if the cowboy pulled it off.

Feed him to Ferguson and make Khabib vs GSP.

Then everyone's happy.

Gaethje… Mcgregor is fighting the top-tier... for the moment.

Cerrone is probably the most dangerous fight he could take considering he is barely ranked at welterweight, unranked at where they'll be fighting, a better grappler than Conor, has a better tank than Conor, and Conor tends to loss to subs.

Id still take Conor if we are betting, but it's a no win situation for him, he should fight Gathje or Give Dustin a rematch.

Cowboy would lose that one. Bad style. Conor is still a top 3-5 LW.

Cerrone is probably the most dangerous fight he could take considering he is barely ranked at welterweight, unranked at where they'll be fighting, a better grappler than Conor, has a better tank than Conor, and Conor tends to loss to subs.

Id still take Conor if we are betting, but it's a no win situation for him, he should fight Gathje or Give Dustin a rematch.
Dustin would be the best choice,

Donald "stiff as a board" Cerrone gets KOd inside 1.
He never could win the big fights

Bump as it was before the news and I was doubted.

Back