Media *UPDATE*Khabib in Nigeria Helping out..

good for him and those communities he's helping.

In his next fight you'll see him dancing like Israel Adesanya.

He should help Dagestan too.

I am so glad he is helping out the Nigerians. If someone in this world needs help, it is the Afrikans. I think human kind originated from the place, but now they are so poor and can't even get drinking water. My mom told me the other day we should be ashamed to be flushing our poo and pee with drinking water down the toilet so we only flush like once a day. IT smells but it is better for the environment. I'm glad Khabib is spending his new found wealth on good. I am a big fan of Conor, but at least he';s npot spending his money on fancy cars, etc.

Looks photoshoped.

#champshitonly #snapintuit

Publicity stunt , Conor should be helping out the world with the amount of money he has , prolly build mansion for them lol at digging a hole :)

Oh wait it's Khabib , what a great gesture

In all seriousness both of them give alot

Nice to see someone come into some money only to give back. If all celebs did this there would be a lot less needless suffering.

Looks photoshoped.

#champshitonly #snapintuit

NextTenseGiantschnauzer-size_restricted.gif

I am so glad he is helping out the Nigerians. If someone in this world needs help, it is the Afrikans. I think human kind originated from the place, but now they are so poor and can't even get drinking water. My mom told me the other day we should be ashamed to be flushing our poo and pee with drinking water down the toilet so we only flush like once a day. IT smells but it is better for the environment. I'm glad Khabib is spending his new found wealth on good. I am a big fan of Conor, but at least he';s npot spending his money on fancy cars, etc.
wakanda forever

Publicity stunt , Conor should be helping out the world with the amount of money he has , prolly build mansion for them lol at digging a hole :)

Conor does give to charity. He also helped a kid out with surgery.

You don't need to bring Conor into this thread.

and again Sherdog clueless about Nigeria and their internal conflicts...

Back