When was the last time you watched TUF?

Mortal Wombat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Obviously the answer will vary person to person but seems for hardcores it was some time ago. The first ones were very fun to watch and still were good enough until around the Mayhem Bisping one for me. The Smashes series was the last one I watched only because it had Aussie fighters but It wasn't really that good. Freakshow was an interesting cat.

So what say you? When was the last time it interested you and why do you think it lost its mojo?

TUF HW with Kimbo, or the last time GSP was a coach

Not sure which one was last...

I watched all seasons religiously up until Mayhem vs Bisping!That was the last one i watched fully. Haven't paid much attention at all since.

Last edited:
I kept up with results at times, like for Hall's vicious knockout, or a few of the tournament based ones, but the last one I was intent on watching through was 14. They were really filling out the smaller classes which needed it, and Brandao was just such a monster, on the show, and his finale against Bermudez was a thrilling end. Plus Mayhem was coaching, and I was right at the crossroads of "I'm a big fan" and "holy shit, this guy is going off the deep end," so I was vested for multiple reasons to watch

I watched seasons 1 to 10, Chael vs Jon and Cody vs TJ.

The Rashad Rampage one changed my view of them. I didn't like Rashad and loved Rampage but as a coach Quentin was bad. When his fighter lost and he just walked off and Rashad went to check on him.

The one where Rhonda made her self look awful.

Back