Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score
CB vs Murtazaliev
Khabib vs Conor
and now this... all in 3 months

He's becoming Mario

What a weird way to end a fight.

That sucker punch was worthy of a DQ, but yeah, Herb confused the F outta both guys.

taking a kick to the head,losing a tooth,probable concussion and going on to star in a hit tv series<mma4>

To be honest it doesn't look like Herb really did anything wrong there (for once). The video even states that Herb didn't call the fight but the guy let go anyway, which would make it his own fault. First I seen this though so might have missed something.

To be honest it doesn't look like Herb really did anything wrong there (for once). The video even states that Herb didn't call the fight but the guy let go anyway, which would make it his own fault. First I seen this though so might have missed something.

It looked like he was telling Herb his opponent was out and that's when his opponent immediately popped his head out. They don't show much after that so Herb could have just restarted them but the sucker punch should have gotten a DQ anyway.

You can't blame Herb Dean for the existence of Persian people. What's next, he invented techno?

Last edited:
He's becoming Mario
latest

It looked like he was telling Herb his opponent was out and that's when his opponent immediately popped his head out. They don't show much after that so Herb could have just restarted them but the sucker punch should have gotten a DQ anyway.
Herb couldn't have restarted it because the bell rung for the end of the round then the other guy threw a punch, causing him to become disqualified. The guy shouldn't have let go of the choke. I don't really see how it was Herbs fault unless I'm missing something. Would really need to see the whole video rather than clips like that.

Idk that wasn't that bad on Herb

He looked like he was just checking if the guy was out, and then the bell went so idk why the other guy thought he could keep punching

DQ was deserved

Herb dean keeps getting worse. Too many fighters have been robbed because of him

Herb couldn't have restarted it because the bell rung for the end of the round then the other guy threw a punch, causing him to become disqualified. The guy shouldn't have let go of the choke. I don't really see how it was Herbs fault unless I'm missing something. Would really need to see the whole video rather than clips like that.

yes, I was agreeing with you. Bad choice of words on my part. I didn't realize the round ended. Herb could have let it go on but the sucker punch deserved a DQ regardless.

Back