Anthony Smith and his glasses

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's wearing glasses whenever you see him outside of the octagon which means one of two things, he’s either wearing contacts or going in to fights at a severe disadvantage.

What happens if a contact comes out during a fight? Should they give him time to recover?

I think he’s been going in partially blind and might be able to win the belt if he gets laser eye surgery or some contact lenses.

Just goes to show how skilled the guy is to get this far without his glasses.

2EF94730-4B7B-4AFF-BFA7-E2C972515D03.jpeg

003_cheick_kongo.0.jpg

This is why Kongo has so many nut shots.

Lots of fighters wear glasses, Gaethje for example. I doubt it makes a huge difference unless you had TERRIBLE vision.

I am going to ask it. Is Smith a light skinned dude?

tenor.gif

You'd have to be really fucking blind for that to be a big disadvantage.

Bisping won a world title with two bad eyes. His vision in his uncrossed eye is actually worse than in the crossed one.

He's wearing glasses whenever you see him outside of the octagon which means one of two things, he’s either wearing contacts or going in to fights at a severe disadvantage.

What happens if a contact comes out during a fight? Should they give him time to recover?

I think he’s been going in partially blind and might be able to win the belt if he gets laser eye surgery or some contact lenses.

Just goes to show how skilled the guy is to get this far without his glasses.

View attachment 470113

You know that eyesight vary, it's not 10/10 vision or you're blind...

I need glasses to drive, it helps me read the signs... but I can see everything without glasses if I'm sparring. Fighting distance is very close.

Maybe he wears them to look smarter.

Imagine if Heath Herring had shitty vision... He'd just see this ball of muscle flying at him as the fight with Lesnar started. That would be concerning.

I use Ortho-K lenses and I don't like it when sparring. I see more weird stuff like how dirty their uniform is or their beads of sweat. Blurry blob is better since I dont need to see facial expressions

goggles = standard equipment if he fights jones

Horace_crop_exact.jpg

He looks like the Clark Kent version of Doomsday

Back