Paul Felder = The Worst Commentator in the Sport

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Felder is fucking annoying. Can't wait till they replace him.

Cruz is by far the worst to date.

Felder is OK.

DC makes the event so much better

He's still way too green to be let off-leash like he was Saturday night. He needs established guys to reign him in

920x920.jpg

He's fine to me.

Not everyone is Mauro Ranallo.

Didn't he apologize to poormans goldy over something about italians/Americans, something about Pena and italy, then Felder was like "Im sorry, I was concentrating on the underhook battle"

Nowhere near as bad as Cruz.

Cormier is the best at it though. I love when he is on commentary. Too many of the guys are robotic, but Cormier is so human, he is very witty and funny and can laugh at himself, he makes it much smoother to listen too

Nowhere near as bad as Cruz.

Cormier is the best at it though. I love when he is on commentary. Too many of the guys are robotic, but Cormier is so human, he is very witty and funny and can laugh at himself, he makes it much smoother to listen too
DC is so awesome lmao
Joe Rogan: "The producers told us "don't fucking mention anything about that staph infection ok?"

DC: "Yeah Joe that is definitely staph! It'll be interesting to see how it effects him!"

I didn’t mind Felder until the KZ Yair fight. Up until then he was ok...then he took a hard turn to being horrible. Still better than Mauro Ranallo though

lol we get this threads after every event no matter who is commenting.

DC is so awesome lmao
Joe Rogan: "The producers told us "don't fucking mention anything about that staph infection ok?"

DC: "Yeah Joe that is definitely staph! It'll be interesting to see how it effects him!"
hahaha totally agree, Cormier is the man, the main reason I like him on commentary is because he isn't robotic like the others, especially Cruz he is so robotic and sarcastic, can't stand the guy.

Don't mind him, but he falls into Stann's habit of looking for any excuse to start talking about his own career and who he trained with and who he knows. That does get annoying.

I actually thought Felder was Cruz when I first tuned in, and was shocked that him and Joe weren't trying to out macho eachother.

It is annoying that every single color-commentary guy tries to be Joe Rogan. Stann did it, Jimmy Smith does it, and now Felder.

When will robots replace commentators, Anik is getting ppretty close to the perfect prototype?

Back