Mayhem is back at it again

Wonder what his mugshot looks like this time.

Add another one to the collection. This is the craziest one so far:

mayhem-mugshot.jpg

That last video of him squirting some deranged dude who was challenging his homie with a water hose showed just how f-ed up shit is for him.

His voice was even all jacked up, like he could barely talk.

Jeez I remember when I proudly called myself a Mayhem Monkey

Now I’m old and Millers antics aren’t cool anymore

It's not him, it's the media.

Fucking mouth breathers.

Waiting for the mugshot. Mayhem may have equaled or even toppled Krazy Horse. He certainly in line for his own gif at this point.

1198829_1280x720.jpg

Jason-Mayhem-Miller-9.jpg

images

mayhem-mugshot.jpg

1030-jason-mayhem-miller-mug-1.jpg

8htuADR.jpg

Mayhem-mugshot1.png

It's sad. And the goofs he has around him now holding cameras , egging him on are the only mayhem monkeys left

$400 in damages? Felony? What did he do, smash a window?

I need more coffee.

That last video of him squirting some deranged dude who was challenging his homie with a water hose showed just how f-ed up shit is for him.

lmfao idk who weengo is but he needs to be curbstomped for societies sake also mayhem still fking hilarious

Waiting for the mugshot. Mayhem may have equaled or even toppled Krazy Horse. He certainly in line for his own gif at this point.

1198829_1280x720.jpg

Jason-Mayhem-Miller-9.jpg

images

mayhem-mugshot.jpg

1030-jason-mayhem-miller-mug-1.jpg

8htuADR.jpg

Mayhem-mugshot1.png
Holy shit , this guy obviously has a shrine of Miller in their room. Creeper

Its crazy how this guy went from being a goofy, charismatic mma fighter to a total nutjob. As far as I know he never had any legal troubles until after he got released by the UFC. Its like flunking out of the UFC broke him and he's never recovered. Hasn't had a single win either professionally in mma or personally in his life since then.

Is it horrible I thought that video was hilarious? I really wish I knew the backstory. He lit the angry man’s trash can on fire? Is that what he said?

Is it horrible I thought that video was hilarious? I really wish I knew the backstory. He lit the angry man’s trash can on fire? Is that what he said?

Nah man, I was fockin DYING when I saw that shit.

lmao

Just felt a lil bad for Mayhem. Dude lives in hell. lol

Back