Khabib would maul Tony Ferguson

MyFist

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Khabib is too strong. Watching Ferguson got drop by Pettis is lame.
Pettis drop Tony twice and almost knock him out.

If it was Khabib that night, Khabib would have maul him and GnP Tony and choke him out.

Styles make fights. Tony is weird. You never know

Tony wins and finds the bloodiest way to do it, every fight

Tony is too easy to take down and takes too much damage.

Khabib is on another level.

100% guaranteed that Tony fights The hands in that neck crank. Tony has heart unlike colon

I do believe that Khabib will maul him for the first couple of rounds.

However, if Tony makes it out of that without too much damage, I expect the fight to get MUCH more interesting in the latter half.

Khabib has a good gas tank from what we've seen, But Cucuy has a fantastic one.

Dude never tires out. He just keeps coming like a zombie. And his elbows, even off his back, are next level. I could see him being the first guy to possibly make Khabib bleed, as the fight drags on.

I do believe that Khabib will maul him for the first couple of rounds.

However, if Tony makes it out of that without too much damage, I expect the fight to get MUCH more interesting in the latter half.

Khabib has a good gas tank from what we've seen, But Cucuy has a fantastic one.

Dude never tires out. He just keeps coming like a zombie. And his elbows, even off his back, are next level. I could see him being the first guy to possibly make Khabib bleed, as the fight drags on.
Tony has been in so many wars too. Khabib hasnt really been in one. I'm sure Khabib wont fold under pressure. He's really really tough but I agree with your breakdown. Tony will weaponize his cardio and will be a threat on the bottom.

Argument: Tony is easy to finish.
Evidence: Tony eating finishing moves, surviving and coming back like the terminator to destroy his opponent.

Tony stops him in the fourth. I can’t imagine a scenario where Tony loses, actually.

He also didnt like that leg kick from Pettis. Khabib has a good leg kick in his bag of tricks. My money would be on Khabib UD

You never know... Khabib might get ankle picked, though.

The fight will come down if Tony can keep Khabib in guard. If he cannot he will lose.

wqu86a2nnzt11.jpg

Lets find out.

Tony has way more ways to win. Front head locks/darce. Elbows from bottom. Take kabib to deep water and drown him. I'll bet $2000 on Tony if the dagestanian chicken books it.

Khabib's been really lucky in last 3-4 matches all standup fighters who have nothing on the ground. Tony will change this dynamic.

The fight will come down if Tony can keep Khabib in guard. If he cannot he will lose.
RDA kept Khabib in his guard and still lost the rounds because he was incapable of doing anything offensively. If Tony tries to be aggressive from his guard, he's going to get passed and if he tries to be purely defensive, he's going to lose rounds by Khabib dominating from the top. Going to the ground with Khabib is a lose-lose scenario for Tony, especially since Khabib is a master of delivering GnP from safe positions and will know how not to get caught by elbows from the bottom.

None of Khabib's opponents have ever managed to mount an effective offense from their back while being under Khabib, not even RDA, and Tony will be no different in this regard. Khabib will dominate him to a 48-47 UD.

Why is Khabib running if it's such a slam dunk? Chasing anything but Tony. Reminds of Connie running from Khabib after he grabbed title. I wonder why...

I think Khababy or Kabitch maybe applicable if he continues ducking.

Back