Khabib Struggles To Even Understand McGregor When He Talks.

So prior to getting the title we had Legacy honest Khabib
young-pretty-woman-confused-thoughtful-260nw-1136081054.jpg

After we have all about the money Khabib

Which Khabib is telling the truth?

Lol does it even matter? The shit talk didn't work either way.

Lol does it even matter? The shit talk didn't work either way.
Prolly didn't matter just a bit confused says he struggles to understand Conor then after the belt says he heard him clearly during the fight

Kind of odd almost as If he is not genuine

maybe he fights for legacy and also doesn't want to get ripped off?

Prolly didn't matter just a bit confused says he struggles to understand Conor then after the belt says he heard him clearly during the fight

You ever watch loma talk or respond to the press? He speaks pretty good English but there's times where he needs something translated.

maybe he fights for legacy and also doesn't want to get ripped off?
So he is calling out the 40 plus year old boxer who he himself criticised McGregor for fighting

Lol come on , he should get that money but damn have a backbone and admit he fight for money

You ever watch loma talk or respond to the press? He speaks pretty good English but there's times where he needs something translated.

He specifically said he struggles to even understand McGregors English this is very specific but then says he clearly understands him

I get what you are saying , but this is the case of one specific person not multi accents

OP is on suicide watch

Get help bro
Look at you racking up nearly 40 posts per day.
You need to be on "get a job" watch
Serious question....how many accounts have you started, gone through, and been banned from in the last month?
Its pretty gross...isnt it?

So he is calling out the 40 plus year old boxer who he himself criticised McGregor for fighting

Lol come on , he should get that money but damn have a backbone and admit he fight for money

Actually beating Floyd would be epic for any mma fighters legacy
but he was obviously joking and no way in hell i see him fighting
Floyd in boxing

I mean, they were staring in each others faces when he shouted it out. He responded to it. I'm gonna guess he understood. But also, Khabib never confirmed that he heard it, it was his manager.
You've been so hurt since Conor got beat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back