Conor's loss is actually a blessing in the skies

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchFri3dNinja

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This will motivate him more and make him more hungry. We all know Conor is a perfectionist. Look what he did to Diaz after he lost to him. He challenged him again AND he wanted diaz to be at his very best and on that day Diaz was around 30 pounds heavier than Conor I believe or something like that I heard.

I think next time Conor will do much better and there is a good chance he beats Khabib.

People wanna see a falling star standing to himself anyway. i think mcgregor can grow through this. this cocky untouchable "im a god" "i whoop jesus ass" image while tattooed with a cross was kinda stupid.

It'l only motivate him for 1 fight and when he wins he'll take another 2 year break

"blessing in the skies"

tumblr_m2oto7SGwf1qzv4vio1_400.gif

Blessing in the skies.

Stop McGargling, your brain needs oxygen asap.

He will continue to lose and will forever be known as the has been that fooled all the children and dummies who watch MMA..

.... no way, TS has to be playing us.

TS, what do you think that expression means?

But he had his moment against nate. He didnt even hurt khabib once

This will motivate him more and make him more hungry. We all know Conor is a perfectionist. Look what he did to Diaz after he lost to him. He challenged him again AND he wanted diaz to be at his very best and on that day Diaz was around 30 pounds heavier than Conor I believe or something like that I heard.

I think next time Conor will do much better and there is a good chance he beats Khabib.
"Look what he did to Diaz after he lost to him"

Conor was running for like 3/15 minutes and at the end of the 5th round nate diaz was on top of him ground and pounding him. He barely squeaked by and wouldn't have been surprised if he lost. If he fights Diaz a 3rd time I think Diaz takes it. Conor is done, too much partying. No hate he wanted to get in and get out and that is exactly how its playing out. I don't expect Conor to do too well after this. The motivation of rich and fortune isn't there and that is all he wanted.

Worst case Ontario he gets a rematch and makes more money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back