So Lobov is claiming...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
That Khabib started the whole problem by calling Conor a chicken and also wants to fight Khabib’s buddy! He also said that Conor is always in his heart! What do you guys think?

They gave Khabib a #1 bullshit contract and used him. Then Conor grows some hair on his chest and starts mean mugging Khabib backstage.

It was only after that where Khabib promised to smash him and called him a chicken.

upload_2018-10-23_22-10-45.png
Well Khabib did rape Conor so i guess he is a Russian chicken.
Conor03.gif

Yeah conor was trying to get hard with everyone backstage and intimidate everyone. Khabib was half dead from cutting weight and wasnt having it.

BEGINNING OF THE YEAR YOUR MAN TAP LIKE CHICKEN

END OF THE YEAR HE FIGHTING FOR WORLD TITLE

CRAZY

lol no it doesn't. He called him a chicken because he wouldn't fight him and Khabib has hilariously Russian stereotype trash talk. If Khabib wanted to call him the prison rape version then he would have had to ask someone how to say prison bitch or he would have just used the Russian equivalent.

I'm sure he would know better than anyone else here since he speaks both languages and understands both cultures. He strikes me as a pretty honest kid. Got no reason to call him a liar really.

Ah, now it is explained!!11eleven

Come on Lobov. COME ON.

Ahhh... Now I understand.

stfu

Artem is reaching a bit. A rooster or a cock (in the chicken context) would mean a prison bitch.

Still a better love story than twilight

When you step into the Lions den expect to get your ass bit. Fair play to khabib, he knew the best way to bait Conor was to go after his gay lover and the plan worked perfectly.

Was this from Ariel's "special" interview?

Didnt listen on principle

It sucks that his arms are so short even when Khabib was in his face he couldn't have hit him

If you were a fighter and were surrounded by goons in a lobby and you were being filmed, would you try and tough guy it out or would you back down like Artem?
Just for reference this happened to crazy horse in Pride. Wanderlei and Chute box pretty much jumped crazy horse. He got beat but kept his pride and gains some tough guy points.

Would Artem fighting back against all odds make him look like a bad ass despite catching a beating? I'm not judging his decision to not fight back, I'm just looking at things from a PR point of view.

If it was not for this drama, most people would not have a clue who Artem is.

If you were a fighter and were surrounded by goons in a lobby and you were being filmed, would you try and tough guy it out or would you back down like Artem?
Just for reference this happened to crazy horse in Pride. Wanderlei and Chute box pretty much jumped crazy horse. He got beat but kept his pride and gains some tough guy points.

Would Artem fighting back against all odds make him look like a bad ass despite catching a beating? I'm not judging his decision to not fight back, I'm just looking at things from a PR point of view.

He didn't have to fight. No one was fighting him. He kept lying by claiming he never said the things he did. He is as delusional or more so than Dildo Anus.

Back