That time Chas Skelly came back to choke Kevin Souza out after nearly getting finished

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score

These two gifs are the best I could find, but they don't do this fight justice. If memory serves, Chas was getting pieced up by Souza on the feet, and survived the first round thanks to a combination of Kevin's lack of ground game, and Skelly being a good grappler. If you can find it, you should definitely give it a watch, great fight.

I know he's coming off a bad loss right now, but Chas Skelly is a pretty low key awesome fighter, he really turned it up in his last couple.
That quick finish of Blanco was great.

WAR Skelly.
<mma4>

One of the best... From the brink of defeat.

I do enjoy me some Chas Skelly fights - tends to always excite no matter the outcome.

Still don’t know how Jason Knight beat him, think he got his arm broken by Hick Diaz early or something.

30jrxwm.jpg

Chas Skelly is one of the most underrated fighters in the UFC. I just wish he was a little more active.

And by a little more I mean a lot more.

i like chas. he a entertaining fighter.

i just remember after one fight he was so gassed in the post fight interview because he fought like 17 days prior to that fight too. it was hilarious. been a fan since then.

When Jason Knight kicked his ass so soundly I was sure he was destined for bigger things... It's a tough sport to call.

I don't remember that but thanks for bringing it up Chas is a warrior for sure

This was a solid fight. I was surprised they cut Kevin Souza after this fight. It was his first lost in the UFC.

i like chas. he a entertaining fighter.

i just remember after one fight he was so gassed in the post fight interview because he fought like 17 days prior to that fight too. it was hilarious. been a fan since then.
I know he's coming off a bad loss right now, but Chas Skelly is a pretty low key awesome fighter, he really turned it up in his last couple.
That quick finish of Blanco was great.

WAR Skelly.
<mma4>
Skelly is a guy that I always thought was a decision machine for some reason, but turns out he's only got 1 decision win in the UFC, and 4 overall!

Guy is definitely a fun grappler to watch, I hope he's able to get some momentum going.

Back