Magny vs Lombard (Full Fight)

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score

Still one of the craziest fights I've watched, and the last time Lombard looked good imo. Such a great comeback by Neil.

One of the most underrated fights on these boards imo. Crazy momentum swings and multiple near finishes until Magny sealed it in the 3rd.

Great fight

Should have been stopped in the second though

One of the most underrated fights on these boards imo. Crazy momentum swings and multiple near finishes until Magny sealed it in the 3rd.
I went out to take a leak just as the fight was about to start, came back to see Magny on all fours getting punched by Hector and started losing my shit since I was rooting for Neil.

The comeback was sweet as hell.

Great fight

Should have been stopped in the second though

This is Steve Perceval (The Unmerciful) we're talking about, he doesn't stop fights until someone's suffered severe brain damage.
There's a reason he's got a reputation as the best Just Bleed ref in the business.

Typical Lombard gassed as fuck at the 4 minute mark trying to get the finish, had nothing left in the tank. Magny looking like he's a few steroids away from being the welter weight Jon Jones.

I remember that one round going from a projected 10-8 Lombard all the way to a 10-7 Magny within 2 minutes. I think I'll need to rewatch this.

I remember that one round going from a projected 10-8 Lombard all the way to a 10-7 Magny within 2 minutes. I think I'll need to rewatch this.
It's one of those fights that shows you the importance of not blowing your load quickly. Made me understand why some guys don't push for the finish even though they have a guy rocked.

If you don't get it, you're pretty much fucked. Just ask Andrew Sanchez.

Not enough steroids in that fight

Back