Missed Sherdog In The Aftermath of Conor / Khabib

VAfan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
so i was on vacation during the big fight, caught it in a bar whilst on the road. fill me in, what was this place like in the immediate aftermath?

you blew it man, can't recreate that kind happiness..hope the vacation was worth it lol..

you blew it man, can't recreate that kind happiness..hope the vacation was worth it lol..
i know... i so badly wanted to be here to join in the celebration. sucks i was away.

Canor haters were in tears after Conor lost because they feared he would never come back. Now that it seems like he will they are back in 50% force. You didnt miss much, the majority of hate on Conor happens before his fights

hMkAbkQ.gif

Literally every thread was about Conor or Khabib. Some people laughing at Conor saying he deserved that shit what happened. Some people saying Khabib's men should be banned.

So many fucking threads. Literally It made me feel physically sick, had to limit my use of sherdog. The mods must have been having a heart attack.

Was crazy. Memes were born. Which you will still see all over the place. Only recently started to become normal here.

Honestly Derrick Lewis and Tony Ferg had great performances but you could not find a single thread about that.

People saying the same shit over and over. Repetitive threads. Endless. Conor this, Khabib that. We'd heard it all but people still making threads like they had come up with a new revelation.

Only thing to keep this place sane was the shoops and the funny memes created.

You are better off to have missed sherdog during that week. It was fucking crazy. Sherdog seemed to crash for awhile. After the fight the forums were not even loading for a while.

It was way better than the last few days before the fight. I think that the brawl right after the fight took away a lot from what could have been, people were more focused on that. I expected much worse.

The McGregor role-players were spamming the board with threads about the after-math of the fight, in a desperate attempt to sweep the humiliating loss of their father-figure under the carpet.

They also did their usual hurling copied insults at men who are 1000x more successful than they'll ever be.

so i was on vacation during the big fight, caught it in a bar whilst on the road. fill me in, what was this place like in the immediate aftermath?

Its still going on as we speak

It was awesome and still is. Conor fans still haven't accepted the lost. That denial fuels us haters and makes us warm and fuzzy inside. I get off on their misery. Their pain makes my day better. I fap to their pathetic long replies that I dont even read.

So, which one was your ALT?

Was your alt a Tony fan or Khabib fan?

It was the epitome of nuthuggery and hate

anyone heear artem talking about how he doesn't know why khabib would call conor chiken ? LMAO u turtle the moment conor stepped in at lw waters he went after what all lw fighters are striving for. and if you cannot avoid a battle, strike first.

5ac50f44fc7e93326f8b45bf.jpg

I'll sum it up for you:
Conor lost and people on here proclaimed Kabob the GOAT, until next ppv where the winner of that main event will be the new GOAT etc.

In short connor fan haters celebrated as their boy got smashed, Connor fans started making excuses or saying he still has more money than khabib and everyone discussed repercussions of the prefight fight.

The McNuthuggers went from "1ST ROUND KO THE GLASS JAW DAGESTANI RAT" to "But Khabib is such a bad role model who can't win with any dignity."

It was beautiful

Lots of gloating.

It took most Conor fans a few days to come and try to put a spin on it. You know, stuff like “he’s so rich he could have fought anyone but he took the toughest fight available, and that makes him awesome”, completely ignoring the fact or irony that they loudly proclaimed Conor he would wreck Khabib the week prior.

They mostly got laughed down.

You can still see remnants of it every day on page 1. The entire circus is getting tedious.

Last edited:
Back