Khabib caused conor to lose more money than Conor has

gb@Trumpski

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We already know conor is richer than khabib. That was the case before their enmity. Since their enmity, Khabibs wealth has skyrocketed (alis and noahs too) whereas conors has dropped enormously in potential.

Khabib won the match, fight, the trolling, and the war.

upload_2018-10-23_23-19-19.png

Khabib playing 4D chess. He set the stage caling him the #1 bullshit easy fight in the division.

We already know conor is richer than khabib. .
Wait a second - how do we know that? Did Khabib ever reported his income in his home country to MMA media? Or any media whatsoever? All I heard from him is that he doesn't care about UFC's money, meaning that he has other sources that are more... solid... if you know what I mean

RegalImprobableCoati.gif

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-23_23-26-7.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-23_23-26-7.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 6
Khabib hasn't even been paid after assaulting Conor's team after the fight. He might go broke on legal costs.

And then Khabib owned himself by not negotiating for more money for a conor rematch

Don Frye would be ashamed of you TS.

Conor is making much less money than he would have as a result of losing that Proper 12 victory launch, but he's still making money,

but you're right about Khabib he is swimming in gifts and wealth for this win.

Last edited:
fuck sake why are you people so obsessed with other men's money, who fucking cares.

The important thing is Kabob is the better fighter that is it.

Khabib's worth has skyrocketed while Conor's POTENTIAL has dropped. In other words, he's likely still worth tens of millions, and you just can't take it.

My boat is bigger than your boat.

Huh?
Conor made more money fighting Khabib than any MMA fighter has ever made in a fight. He probably made more on that fight than any other fighter has made in career earnings.

Claiming it caused him to lose money is asinine.

Ok I know theres some good russian dick riding around here, especially where im from because those hoes give it up, but we need to stop with this.

Conor is still the man when it comes to making money and Khabib didnt even get paid for his fight

We had the conor financial fans.

Now we have the conor financial haters

<{outtahere}>

Why do so many people care about conors money.

it is strange indeed.

if some mediocre player hits a game winner over LeBron, do you ever hear LeBron fans say "oh yeah, well LeBron makes 100x what that bum does". same with any other pro sport...it seems somewhat unique to salty MMA fanboys.

never mind that TS is delusional if he thinks Khabib is doing better than Conor on the money front. usually it's the McNuggets desperately pointing to Conor's wealth. this is extra weird.

Losing a fight doesn't mean your drawing power has taken a hit. Where ya'll get off making these absurd kind of claims is beyond me. Conor's worth is higher than ever, as evident by that 2.4 million buy rate he just did.

Back