Yair hasn't fought since may of last year

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
So dissapointing to not be able to see how this young man bounces back from the spanking Frankie gave him. I hope he's been working on his hands, because they sucked.

He is still ducking Zabit somewhere

So dissapointing to not be able to see how this young man bounces back from the spanking Frankie gave him. I hope he's been working on his hands, because they sucked.
Seems to be mentally broken IMO. The whole signing thing was fishy then him getting injured made the whole thing even worse. He's obviously not ready for Zabit so maybe give him a tune up fight to get his confidence back. Give him a Bruce Leeroy rematch.

He would've been a fantastic co-main in the buenos aires card.

I think he almost got cut and resigned at last minute. I don't think they care one way or another about him.

If he wants another high profile fight, he needs someone from his camp to land a main event spot and then request that others from his team get placed on the card as well.

This game isn't for everybody I guess

<Fedor23>
Good. Fuck him

He hasn't fought because he refused to fight Zabit, got cut, begged for his job back, agreed to fight Zabit, and then pulled out of the fight.

Cut him, let him go fight bums in Combate Americas like he clearly wants to. He's a coward, not a fighter.

Back