Khabib scared of Woodley IMO

ElCucuyChampStuffOnly

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib is taller than Woodley.

Khabib has failed to make lightweight twice and had seizures in the last weight cut. He could make welterweight easy.

Woodley would smoke Khabib in my opinion. There's a grapple advantage to being shorter with a bigger torso like Woodley.

Conor haters feel good slating him, but GSP has tapped before too. I know you must want to ride the Khabib hype train but the end of the line is coming soon IMO before it gets derailed and he gets exposed off Ferguson or Woodley unless he's too scared to try be a double champ

Khabib said he's the Floyd of MMA when he isn't a GOAT as Woodley would beat him IMO.

If he doesn't challenge Woodley or GSP, his reputation is tarnished (even more so). That would be a true act of a coward.

This narrative needs to stop. Khabib is a skinnyfat slob

Look at Woodley and then look at Khabib. They dont even look like the same species

haha this guys been parroting this shit for a while now...dude your name is el cucuychampstuff ...u dont want to see khabib vs tony for the belt? u dont like violence brah?

haha this guys been parroting this shit for a while now...dude your name is el cucuychampstuff ...u dont want to see khabib vs tony for the belt? u dont like violence brah?
I do but I think Khabib fights lightweight for the grapple.advantage that doesn't exist in my opinion vs Woodley

Why shouldn't be be ? He's a granite made welterweight champ who has a wrestling background and has lhw size fists.

I don't understand these threads

Khabib is taller than Woodley.

Khabib has failed to make lightweight twice and had seizures in the last weight cut. He could make welterweight easy.

Woodley would smoke Khabib in my opinion. There's a grapple advantage to being shorter with a bigger torso like Woodley.

Conor haters feel good slating him, but GSP has tapped before too. I know you must want to ride the Khabib hype train but the end of the line is coming soon IMO before it gets derailed and he gets exposed off Ferguson or Woodley unless he's too scared to try be a double champ

Khabib said he's the Floyd of MMA when he isn't a GOAT as Woodley would beat him IMO.

Good post. Need to add that in attempting to make weight was taken to hospital as well.

It's a joke that he's scared of men his own size.

Khabib would rather have seizures than move up to welterweight

That should tell you everything

Change the title to Conor is scared of Woodley and you'd get a 100 likes.

Why shouldn't be be ? He's a granite made welterweight champ who has a wrestling background and has lhw size fists.

I don't understand these threads
He shouldn't say he's the Floyd of MMA while he's piggybacking off Conor then cause it isn't fair to casual fans not seeing the best like Jones or Woodley and thinking he's the best

This narrative needs to stop. Khabib is a skinnyfat slob

Look at Woodley and then look at Khabib. They dont even look like the same species

Yeah, cos one is starving himself to make 155 you goof

Literally to the point of having seizures.

Difference is Conor would've faught Woodley

I believe he would have. Conor is known for always taking on big challenges. He'd have wanted to go for that triple belt. Even though Woodley is a terrible matchup for him IMO

I believe he would have. Conor is known for always taking on big challenges. He'd have wanted to go for that triple belt. Even though Woodley is a terrible matchup for him IMO
He should probably try to defend one of them first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back