Media Dana White on Conor vs Khabib brawl, Floyd Mayweather, Brock Lesnar, Nate Diaz, GSP | MMA Interview

at work, cliffs?
Dana White sits down with Brett Okamoto to discuss his thoughts on the post-fight brawl after Khabib Nurmagomedov beat Conor McGregor at UFC 229, and why he hasn’t considered a rematch between the two. (5:00) White tells Okamoto who, as a fight fan, he’d like to see Khabib fight next, and (6:03) explains the chatter regarding Floyd Mayweather. Dana also looks forward to (7:10) Daniel Cormier fighting Derrick Lewis at UFC 230, and when he expects (8:28) Brock Lesnar to fight in the UFC again. White gives a status update on (10:01) Nate Diaz, who was originally scheduled to fight at Madison Square Garden, (11:03) Georges St-Pierre’s potential prospects of fighting at lightweight and his continued vision for (11:52) Zuffa Boxing.

"People agreed with Khabib and thought that Khabib should have done it."

Lol. That's awesome.

"Wait till you see what we do in the next five years"

Why are you always so late with the news? Use the damn search function.

If a video of Dana White or MMA news is more than several hours old, it's pretty safe to assume it's been posted here already.

If a video of Dana White or MMA news is more than several hours old, it's pretty safe to assume it's been posted here already.

<{anton}>

People can be such whiny bitches.... No one forced you to open this thread. And there are some people who are not on here 24/7 - people who may have missed it the first time it was posted, because they don't scroll through every post until they are 100% caught up. with all the goings on in sherdog land.
jbjgif.gif

People can be such whiny bitches.... No one forced you to open this thread. And there are some people who are not on here 24/7 - people who may have missed it the first time it was posted, because they don't scroll through every post until they are 100% caught up. with all the goings on in sherdog land.
View attachment 458863
And that's why there is a search function you goof.

For those who want cliff notes:

• Says he is the most upset person in the entire world about the UFC 229 brawl, that the rest of the world could care less but that he is the ONLY ONE to care.
  • Plans on Brock Lesnar fighting soon and says he might be at the Cormier/Lewis post-fight to challenge the winner.
  • Not interested in making a Nate Diaz fight until Diaz is just dying to fight, says that Diaz let down one of his company guys who used to be a huge fan, says he offered him 50 FIGHTS!
  • Says he can't travel to all the fights like he used to but that he has built a custom-viewing-room that only his 'inner inner circle' has seen.
  • 'Most people EVER' watched UFC 229
  • UFC contained the brawl and nobody cared but him and only him.
  • Conor wants rematch but that he'll do what is fair.
  • McGregor is on a whiskey tour, he's got a lot of things going on and he's got damn good wrestling, not a weakness.
  • Says that as a fight fan you gotta go with Tony, he deserves the next shot and that he's like Conor who never lost the title.
  • Mayweather vs. Khabib is FAKE NEWS
  • Lewis is toughest guy, exciting, everyone knows who he is as he competed in "the most people ever watching an event" in the history of the sport, it will be the funnest fight ever with Cormier.
  • Jon Jones is the best to ever do it.
  • GSP is not going to jump over all the guys in the division to face Khabib, says GSP doesn't get to do that, and that if he wants a title shot he has to get through a top 5 guy.
  • Says he will 'absolutely and positively' be in the boxing business as he just had a BIG meeting in LA. That he just built a 12 million dollar facility next door with its own arena, all by himself, broadcasting live fights all over the world.
  • Says "I can do MMA, I can do Boxing, I can do Kickboxing, I can do Jiu jitsu" says he can do everything, from "FIGHTS AND TOURNAMENTS, everything!"
  • Talks about how he wants only "the best boxers in the WORLD" for Zuffa Boxing.
  • Finishes with: "We will continue to blow peoples MINDS!"

And that's why there is a search function you goof.
Why would I search for something that I don't even know exists?
Did that statement make sense to you when you typed it? Did you think about it or read it before you click post?

Why would I search for something that I don't even know exists?
Did that statement make sense to you when you typed it? Did you think about it or read it before you click post?
That's one of the main points of having a search function, dumbass. To search for things you aren't sure already exist.

How about you use keywoards such as "Dana" and check the box called "Search titles only"

Did you think or read before you click post? Are you new to forums?

Zuffa boxing and rumors of May/Nurm in the headlines...

That's one of the main points of having a search function, dumbass. To search for things you aren't sure already exist.

How about you use keywoards such as "Dana" and check the box called "Search titles only"

Did you think or read before you click post? Are you new to forums?

Let me get this right - every time you come to the forums - you search for dana? do you have a a list of things you search for before you read any posts?
Do you realise how dumb that sounds?

You log in to sherdog:
Search "Dana" - "Conor" - "Khabib"...

I dunno.. what else do you search for? Do you search for every MMA fighter before checking the forums??

You're a dildo, my friend.

I come to sherdog, read the top few posts, maybe comment on 1 or 2, then log off.

Perhaps I am forum'ing wrong?
Maybe I am supposed to come in and think "I wonder if Erick silva has made any comments about fighter pay" and search "Erick silva fighter pay" and search "titles only"....
That definitely sounds like the right way to use forums...

Not tedious, obsessive or stupid - at all.

Last edited:
Let me get this right - every time you come to the forums - you search for dana? do you have a a list of things you search for before you read any posts?
Do you realise how dumb that sounds?

You log in to sherdog:
Search "Dana" - "Conor" - "Khabib"...

I dunno.. what else do you search for? Do you search for every MMA fighter before checking the forums??

You're a dildo, my friend.

I come to sherdog, read the top few posts, maybe comment on 1 or 2, then log off.

Perhaps I am forum'ing wrong?
Maybe I am supposed to come in and think "I wonder if Erick silva has made any comments about fighter pay" and search "Erick silva fighter pay" and search "titles only"....
That definitely sounds like the right way to use forums...

Not tedious, obsessive or stupid - at all.
You only need to search for something if you want to start a thread on a particular topic or news that probably have already been posted before you ignorant goof.

For, example. OP started a thread on something Dana White said. All he had to do was to type "Dana White" in the search bar and select "Search titles only". He would have seen the other thread on the subject which was already made at the top of the search results immediately.

I just can't believe your level of stupidity. I've never seen anything like it before.

You only need to search for something if you want to start a thread on a particular topic or news that probably have already been posted before you ignorant goof.

For, example. OP started a thread on something Dana White said. All he had to do was to type "Dana White" in the search bar and select "Search titles only". He would have seen the other thread on the subject which was already made at the top of the search results immediately.

I just can't believe your level of stupidity. I've never seen anything like it before.

So, I - not being the OP, do not need to search anything. Got it.

Lets go back to my original comment then. Not everyone who comes to sherdog browses the entire forums until they are 100% caught up with all the latest. A lot of people come and look at the top posts and then leave. Meaning a lot of people wont have seen the clip the first time it was posted.

So - if you can take the dick out of your mouth for a second - this post, being on the front page, was of benefit to those people who hadn't seen it the first time. Amazing!

But yes... I am stupid.
And you do not own any mirrors.

Back