Let's be real, Black Beast has no chance

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
Like absolutely no chance in hell of beating DC. He's barely had any time to train, is facing a horrible matchup and has not looked good in a fight in years. Even though DC has his hand injury going in, I still don't think the fight will be competitive. The only thing Derrick has going for him in this fight, and in his previous others, is power, and I don't think that's going to cut it against Daniel.

I get what some of you are going to say, "We can never count Derrick out anymore." and I get that, but he has no edge whatsoever in this matchup. Even his puncher's chance is minuscule.

This fight will be a mauling, mark my words.

Can't a man dream?

ZTUYfgP.gif

It's MMA. It's one of the most unpredictable sports. And it's the most unpredictable division where 1 punch can end anyone's night.

helax big fella
You came to my home and disrespected me, I will not relax, brother.

You slapped my fucking face in front of my family and made me look like a fool.

TS is trying to reverse jinx because he really wants Lewis to win.

Matt Serra had no chance against GSP.

A short notice fight isn't going to hurt the Beasts training as it looks like he eats a lot more than he trains and he's still got plenty of time to do that.

Evsn though I think DC is better and would probably win, you can't count the beast out.

He got a lot of heart and KO power, even though Volkov was fucking him up. He came out of nowhere and smashed him.

Black beast is going to get humped on worst than Anderson at UFC 200...

I won't even give him punchers chance.. Considering the fact that he gasses and secondly DC took a punch from Rumble and survived....

I wouldn't say "no chance" but I would say the 10-1 odds are about right. Black beast's last fight was a testament to the fact that anything can happen at HW

Evsn though I think DC is better and would probably win, you can't count the beast out.

He got a lot of heart and KO power, even though Volkov was fucking him up. He came out of nowhere and smashed him.
Volkov's chin and defense aren't top notch though, Tim Johnson almost did the same thing in the first round of their fight.
Matt Serra had no chance against GSP.

A short notice fight isn't going to hurt the Beasts training as it looks like he eats a lot more than he trains and he's still got plenty of time to do that.
Matt Serra is an outlier situation, facing a champ that didn't respect him. I don't think DC will underestimate Lewis, and will be as cautious as he needs to be, especially due to his injury.

dc should be able to end this quickly.. but if BB lands the hail mary KO it would be epic. im still gonna watch!

Back