Khabib’s boxing skills

khabib-bot

“If you can’t make peace, aim between the eyes”
@White
Reaction score
Let’s just say the Floyd fight happens.

We all 100% agree the odds are on mayweathers side and even khabib acknowledges that.. however.

Hug boxing is a thing. I truly belive khabib will be able to do really well off lasting way longer than Conor, giving effective punches throughout entire 12 instead of just first 4 like Conor and constantly hug mayweather to punch and rehug to make it a lot harder to deflect.

Cornering mayweather will be khabibs priority by pushing him as he hugs him to one and then punching throughout.

He gets humiliated against Floyd.

Floyd has found 50 chins with ease, Khabib wouldn't be much different. He does have good cardio though, and he won't give up in there.

51-0 for me though

Let’s just say the Floyd fight happens.

We all 100% agree the odds are on mayweathers side and even khabib acknowledges that.. however.

Hug boxing is a thing. I truly belive khabib will be able to do really well off lasting way longer than Conor, giving effective punches throughout entire 12 instead of just first 4 like Conor and constantly hug mayweather to punch and rehug to make it a lot harder to deflect.

Cornering mayweather will be khabibs priority by pushing him as he hugs him to one and then punching throughout.
interesting.... mayweather via TKO/KO in whatever round he bets himself to win in.

i don't see the point of this.

it's just floyd using mma fighters to keep making money, because he doesn't want to fight actual ranked boxers.

Khabib gets DQ'd for stalling.

Khabib's tough, which means it'll be an elevator fight. Up and down and up and down, like Atlas once said. The ref will break them up fast like he did with Conor. Ref will get informed thoroughly what's up when a MMA guy clinches.

I can't believe we might have to go through this scam all over again.

floyd will fuck up anyone in the ufc that can make his weight in boxing

I'm a Khabib fan but he would lose a lopsided decision and likely wouldn't win a round. I do agree that he would last longer than Conor and that Khabib's style of punching into clinches will help him not take as many shots.

Lmao Floyd would embarrass him worse then he did Conor, fight wont happen anyways

I still refuse to believe this fight is happening. 50 millions or no, but Floyd is going to give Khabib brain damage.

Maybe he can use MMA distancing and stances to confuse Floyd. Maybe fake a few kicks as well.

Khabib will look worse against Floyd than McGregor did against Khabib.

I think Floyd get's a straight KO. 10 count.

Khabib is tough as nails. He'll go the full 12. But will get beat up doing it. He has no boxing skills.

Khabib needs to fight like Maidana in the first fight and work heavily on cardio so he can go at least 8 rounds at that pace.

Floyd carries him all 12 to spite conor

Back