Dana "GSP shouldnt get the khabib fight"

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Sadly I don't know how to time stamp :(
My bad. It's at 0:50

Dana White has to be the biggest hypocrite walking gods green earth, I swear to God.
GSP has shown interest in possibly fighting Khabib.
DFW in reference to GSP/Khabib states why would GSP jump ahead of all the other guys in that division? Ahh really Dana?? Didnt you JUST do that in the MW division for him last November?

Dana sure has a very selective memory thought process.

As the days, months, and years go by is becomes more and more apparent how really full of shit Dana White really is.

Tbh, when he finally leaves UFC I'm somehow gonna miss the bald goof.

Kinda like the way I miss my insanely psychotic ex and her dem BJ's. :(

Dana staring???? Fix your title man.

Didn't GSP said he was "contractually obligated" to defend the belt and then later avoided it?

Maybe Dana doesn't want to deal with GSP shenanigans again and actually learned from the mistake of letting GSP kill the MW division

The UFC business model runs only on "What can make us money IMMEDIATELY" no historical precedent or future planning involved

If someone brought that up to the goofapotamus he'd probably claim he has no memory of that ever happening

If WME thinks the fights will make money it's gonna happen. And dana will take it and start hyping GSP like never before.

Khabib vs Tony is the only fight that should happen next for both men.

The difference is MW was pretty much dead at the time and LW is the most stacked division in the UFC. + Im sure GSP will die making this weight.

Same for HW - there are no real contenders to fight DC except Stipe and BB. And 1 of em is getting it. And thats why Brock is getting the fight later on.

It makes sense. GSP is a bit selfish with this I am going to go fight straight for titles then vacate afterwards. For a lack of a better word, it fucks up the division.

Everything he says also applied to GSP getting a 185lb title shot. How’d that work out?

Khabib and Conor have bigger plans, involving Mayweather and Anderson Silva, respectively

It makes sense. GSP is a bit selfish with this I am going to go fight straight for titles then vacate afterwards. For a lack of a better word, it fucks up the division.

No it doesnt. You just vacate and set a new title fight. It didnt fuck up anything at MW, it actually restored order

It’s true though...

As much as I like and respect GSP, he can’t just skip over fighters like Tony who earned a title shot.

That’s not right...

GSP should challenge a top contender at lightweight and then fight for a title shot...

He could even do a big money fight with McGregor for no title... would love to see him school McGregor.

Didn't GSP said he was "contractually obligated" to defend the belt and then later avoided it?

Maybe Dana doesn't want to deal with GSP shenanigans again and actually learned from the mistake of letting GSP kill the MW division

Dana bought a building next door =
Wait til you see Zuffa Boxing

No it doesnt. You just vacate and set a new title fight. It didnt fuck up anything at MW, it actually restored order
It devalues the division. A welterweight can come in and just win the belt off the "champion". The same champion who didn't fight any contenders and opted for a title fight with old man Henderson. The first top 5 185 competitor he fought since winning the belt puts the "champ" to sleep albeit it was a short turnover.

"He shouldn't leapfrog all those contenders!"

Says a man who let #13 Dan Henderson fight for the belt

Back