Anyone remember the special effects the UFC added for Conor McGregor before the fight?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone remember the UFC doing this to make Conor seem special during his entrance? Boy did that back fire <36><36>

Conor before the fight
DqKmnkDX0AAawAE.jpg:large

Conor during the fight

Crush.gif
ultrasmash.gif
Conor03.gif

Conor McGregor after the fight
350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

That was funny, though I do think they could spice up their entrances a little better.

Bellator is actually a little more interesting with theirs imo.

That wasn't smoke

That was Conor's soul leaving his body

being obsessed with someone you hate is super unhealthy.

Oh look, another Conor before-after thread !!!

I wanna see him fly into the ring like the fan man except dressed as the burger king guy.

thought it was a green stink cloud that follows him everywhere

Anyone else remember when Ricco Rodriguez came out to his own rap song and music video? and I believe Tim Sylvia did as well when they fought?

It adds to the experience, don't need to slate everything to do with Conor just cause it's him

GsP has tapped too I would just respect the best for what they do except Khabib saying he's the Floyd of MMA

This was a box office experience and it would be stupid not to make it seem even more box office with the smoke and stuff.

Anyone else remember when Ricco Rodriguez came out to his own rap song and music video? and I believe Tim Sylvia did as well when they fought?

wait, so did Tim come out to Ricco's song as well? that'd be kinda funny, having the same song twice, takes some of the steam out of Ricco's entrance. or did Tim also have his own song? either way is craziness in a good way

Anyone remember the UFC doing this to make Conor seem special during his entrance? Boy did that back fire <36><36>

Conor before the fight
DqKmnkDX0AAawAE.jpg:large

Conor during the fight

Crush.gif
ultrasmash.gif
Conor03.gif

Conor McGregor after the fight
350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg
mist should have been green

Back