Rumored KHABIB HOLDS MAYWEATHER MEETING; LOBBIES FOR SHOWDOWN IN MOSCOW IN FRONT OF 100,000 FANS

"I fight for legacy"

--Khabib "The Sellout" Nurmagomedov

If this fight really happens, it'll be the most hilarious example of a wrestler foolishing falling in love with their power.

Whats with this fighting with retired boxers bs

I hope knocking Conor down once didn't put foolish ideas in Khabib's brain.

Can’t be true khabib told us he only fights for legacy and not money

I'm still not convinced this isn't some elaborate troll job on Khabib's part.

Khabib got seriously pissed off when they used him to negotiate Conor vs. Eddie. This seems like payback lol.

"I fight for legacy not money...what is that 40 year old retired boxer up to? Ishallah"

That would be the only fight dumber than MayMac.

We'd get to watch Floyd clown and embarrass khabib the full 12 this time.

50-1
giphy.gif

Well, him beating Mayweather in boxing would be really great for his legacy.

Too bad.

Khabib is a trash just like Conor. Tony had no obligation to give him shot and could have waited for Conor. And now he's going running like conor did from only legit threat in division according to most analysts. Khabib owes it to fans Tony UFC to prove he's the best even at LW before doing this.

I guess that talk about fighting for legacy was a lie. He has no chance and its a money fight.

Would anyone seriously pay to watch this? I wouldn't even bother streaming it, it's so uninteresting.

If this fight really happens, it'll be the most hilarious example of a wrestler foolishing falling in love with their power.

It won't, because Dana and WME have to allow it to happen. It worked for Conor because

1. He's a promotional genius and would market the shit out of the fight (do ppl want to see silent Khabib stonewalling as Mayweather does all the talking?)

2. There was a SLIGHT chance Conor could beat Floyd based on age alone. Not talking about skill to all those triggered. But seriously, the only reason Conor lasted 10 rounds was because Floyd is 40 yrs old.

Now that we've seen the difference, does WME really want their next potential crown jewel, undefeated champ getting murked in boxing?

3. Dana doesn't like Khabib as much as he does Conor. Maybe if Khabib fights out his contract and goes elsewhere, he'll get that fight. But not under Dana.

Back