Would Derrick Lewis be a tougher matchup than DC for the GOATJones?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Styles make fights, it’s obvious neither Lewis or DC could beat Jones by submission or decision

Black beast KO power>DC
Black Beast heart>DC
Black beast reach>DC

Discuss

Jones on Black beast would be some black on black crime. and that crime would be rape.

I mean I always wondered if Rumble could starch Jones, or at least TKO like he did Gustafsson.

I think Lewis would put Jones on queer street for sure

Yeah Black Beast > DC in almost any scenario.

jones never would fight a hw but...2013_05_26_040054.jpg
2eajtzs.jpg 028_Daniel_Cormier_and_Jon_Jones.0.0.jpg
...he is a hw who eat few food and cut soo much weight for the weigh in.

To be honest, I do not understand everbody says black beast has the biggest heart. He quit against Hunt and everytime he gets hit he pretends to get poked in the eye or that his back hurts. That looks like he is looking for excuses when he is in inferior positions in a fight. That is not a sign of a true warrior. In my opinion DC`s heart is bigger as Black Beast`s!

Styles make fights, it’s obvious neither Lewis or DC could beat Jones by submission or decision

Black beast KO power>DC
Black Beast heart>DC
Black beast reach>DC

Discuss
People saying Derrick Lewis has heart need to shoot themselves. He was looking for a way out of the fight the entire time. The fight should have ended when he literally stopped fighting and the ref stopped the the fight to see what was going on. Derrick lewis DOES NOT have heart nor skill and would get absolutely obliterated by jones

Punching power, thats why Rumble vs Jones would have been a great fight, Jones doesnt get hit often, but with those guys, the dynamic would change dramatically

Edit: Jones 5rnds UD

No. Yes, Lewis is a big guy who has a small puncher's chance against Cormier (or anyone else). But if they fought 10 times, Cormier probably wins 9 or 10 times IMO. Jones beats both Cormier and Lewis 8 to 10 times out of 10 fights...at least the prime Jones I'm used to seeing.

Bones lives rent-free in Cornmeal's mind so that's one advantage off the bat for Black Beast.

I mean I always wondered if Rumble could starch Jones, or at least TKO like he did Gustafsson.
I think Lewis would put Jones on queer street for sure

Nope. Jones fought Rampage, Texiera, Gus, Cormier, Shogun and others with KO power. He has an iron chin and uses his length, reach and wrestling VERY well against dangerous strikers. Sure, Rumble would have a small puncher's chance and Lewis even less so, but you'd be dumb to bet on either unless the odds were incredibly stacked for Jones.

Black beast KO power>DC
Black Beast heart>DC
Black beast reach>DC

Discuss
Damn! you're really full of shit at suggesting that Lewis got more heart than DC.

<This7>
People saying Derrick Lewis has heart need to shoot themselves. He was looking for a way out of the fight the entire time. The fight should have ended when he literally stopped fighting and the ref stopped the the fight to see what was going on. Derrick lewis DOES NOT have heart nor skill and would get absolutely obliterated by jones
I mentioned this a few days ago. It looks like people completely ignore that detail, but they really praised him for his victory after all. Now TS is trying to make a debate about how good is this guy over DC, lmao.

hqdefault.jpg

After reading this thread.

Anything can happen in derrick lewis fight. The dude has insane ko power and amazing comebacks but apart from it, he is an easy win for DC. the blakc beast told the media that for first time he was training 100 %.

I think he would. DC might be more skillful, but like Jones said in the first fight: He was never in any danger with DC, so it was a comfortable victory. With Lewis, he will be in danger by just standing in front of him.

<This7>

I mentioned this a few days ago. It looks like people completely ignore that detail, but they really praised him for his victory after all. Now TS is trying to make a debate about how good is this guy over DC, lmao.
Its pathetic he quit mid fight but the ref wouldnt call it and volkov wouldnt finish him. He was forced to keep fighting and won by luck

Back