Any brits/scousers looking forward to seeing how Chris Fishgold does on saturday

SiEdmondson

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Pretty dominant champ at 155 in CW, interesting he is at 145 in the UFC, very difficult challenge for him in Kattar, but should say a lot about where he will stand in the UFC

WarFishy

Fishgold? Was he a goldfish who got turned into a man but is bad at disguises?

Massive step up for Fishgold and I underestimated Kattar before but wont do it again. Kattar by dec.

gey44.jpg

Pretty dominant champ at 155 in CW, interesting he is at 145 in the UFC, very difficult challenge for him in Kattar, but should say a lot about where he will stand in the UFC
WarFishy
Errr, no mate.....no

Dat dere British naming convention.

I think kattar is way too stiff a test for his debut.

Last edited:
I think kattar is way to stiff a test for his debut.

I saw one of his fights, he is actually really good. I think the odds for this fight is way off. But like it has been said it will be a good test for him to see how he really does in the UFC. He has a lot of power and great bjj. He is going to do good the question is how good. Kattar is really really good so it will be interesting....

Fishgold is coming for that belt. Hope Pimblett gets his shit together and starts stringing some wins together.

Pimblett. Till. Fishgold. Bing Bang. Boom.

I saw one of his fights, he is actually really good. I think the odds for this fight is way off. But like it has been said it will be a good test for him to see how he really does in the UFC. He has a lot of power and great bjj. He is going to do good the question is how good. Kattar is really really good so it will be interesting....
I’ve only seen his highlights but he does look like a good grappler. Ufc debuts have proven to often have a negative effect on the fighters performance and I think Kattar would be all he could handle anyway.

Back