Who are the softest fighters you have seen in MMA in your time as fan?

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
As fight fan I have watched MMA for almost 10 years on and off and there is alot of soft guys in MMA but when it comes down to actual softness for me I judge that for who get hit and quit or these who give up after beatings or punishment and easily get bothered by it.

My answer is Chael Sonnen

Does being more than offended by simple words count as softness ?

heaviest-athlete-manny-being-pushedjpg-b38b775df6fcaa23.jpg

If those guys are considered soft though, what does that make someone who has never stepped in the cage to fight?

As fight fan I have watched MMA for almost 10 years on and off and there is alot of soft guys in MMA but when it comes down to actual softness for me I judge that for who get hit and quit or these who give up after beatings or punishment and easily get bothered by it.

MONTANO_NICCO_no_belt2.png

If those guys are considered soft though, what does that make someone who has never stepped in the cage to fight?

Smart?

That's what I'm going with anyway.

The American Gangster is one of the toughest sons of bitches out there. Biggest arm and biggest charm. Straight from the mean streets of West Lynn. Don't you dare disrespect the one and only.

No such thing as soft fighters. Not even CM Punk.

Fighting 1-1 is easy, fighting 1-1 in front of millions is not.

Shields, dude show no power at all in the Hendo fight.

Ruan Potts. Worst fighter I ever seen in UFC ever, sherdoggers would put him in a coma

Back