People always forget to bring an important fact in the Anderson's steroid situation

Mammothman

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He suffered one of the most and gruesome injuries ever in the octagon at UFC 168, many people didn't believed he might come back after such a devastating injury, it really sucked to see the REAL GOAT going out like that.

People here love to talk shit about he is not the goat anymore, how he doesn't deserve to be in the goat talks, like his career and everything he did automatically get disqualified but they NEVER mention his broken leg.

I honestly believed he started to using it after UFC 168 to recover from his broken leg, that is way he was able to recover so fast and I have to agree he might just like the taste of the juice and that is why he might have failed his latest test, this is not like Jon Jones when he got busted right during his very prime.

People love to give a pass to sherdog darlings like Cro Cop, Ortega and Machida, I feel Silva rightfully deserve a pass too mainly because he didn't pope during his GOAT run, the best run in all UFC

It doesn’t matter what you believe. It matters what it looks like. He was caught and that throws a shade on his whole career. Right or wrong.

yeah so after he cheated got busted, he decides to cheat again. what a great guy

Nobody forgets this. It's the #1 excuse people make for him.

Or the break happened because years of steroid abuse weakened his bones.

You decide.

He went from a so so WW, lost to Ryu Chonen to being a MW and LHW destroyer. Hhhmmmmm

Blind hate has no time for circumstances or mitigating factors.

People just want to try to erase their favorite fighter(s) losing and PED tests give them the perfect excuse to do so.

He suffered one of the most and gruesome injuries ever in the octagon at UFC 168, many people didn't believed he might come back after such a devastating injury, it really sucked to see the REAL GOAT going out like that.

People here love to talk shit about he is not the goat anymore, how he doesn't deserve to be in the goat talks, like his career and everything he did automatically get disqualified but they NEVER mention his broken leg.

I honestly believed he started to using it after UFC 168 to recover from his broken leg, that is way he was able to recover so fast and I have to agree he might just like the taste of the juice and that is why he might have failed his latest test, this is not like Jon Jones when he got busted right during his very prime.

People love to give a pass to sherdog darlings like Cro Cop, Ortega and Machida, I feel Silva rightfully deserve a pass too mainly because he didn't pope during his GOAT run, the best run in all UFC

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-23_15-45-37.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-23_15-45-37.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 12
At least he’s honest about it lol.

Its not necessarily that fighters like CroCop and Machida get a pass. More so that they are nowhere near GOAT status so it is not really part of the conversation.

You're right but wrong fact. The correct fact is silva popped the first random drug test in his career. But you want us to give him a pass because he didn't get popped in pride? <36>

iirc certain steroids were linked the weakening bones..... so....

I used to think the same as you... then he failed the second test and it makes me question life

The steroid he was caught with weakens bones. So either his prior steroid use contributed to his leg breaking, or he's a complete idiot. Take your pick.

Or the break happened because years of steroid abuse weakened his bones.

You decide.

He went from a so so WW, lost to Ryu Chonen to being a MW and LHW destroyer. Hhhmmmmm

I don't think there are many 6"2' WW

Wasn't the drug he was caught with nothing to do with pain relief or helping bones though?

I'm sure I remember hearing something like that after it came out

Back