Conor vs Tony is the fight to make

AyDeeDee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Give Khabib GSP/Mayweather/time off and let Conor vs Tony go at it. Tony wouldn't mind since it's a money fight and given that they under the same management it will be even more lucrative for him to take it. If Conor beats Tony who is on an 11 fight win streak he deserves a rematch no question, if Tony beats Conor then it just makes Khabib vs Ferguson even bigger because Tony will be a lot more popular.

Lastly the matchup stylistically is much more entertaining and fan friendly than Khabib vs Tony as its guaranteed to be a stand up war and potentially the fight of the year .

Fuck that. Khabib vs Tony is the fight to make.

I want to see Tony vs Conor first cuz i know if Tony lost to Khabib Conor would never fight him but if Tony beat Conor then his fight with Khabib would be even bigger

True but Khabib wants GSP or Mayweather he doesnt want to fight Tony.
Please post a link where Khabib says he wants to fight GSP, the Mayweather talk is all in good fun clearly. I'm sure Khabib has no problem with wanting to fight Tony, they've only been scheduled to fight 4 times before one of them unfortunately gets injured. Hopefully all that is behind now.

True but Khabib wants GSP or Mayweather he doesnt want to fight Tony.

Is he an eagle or a chicken ?
giphy.gif

" Guaranteed to be a stand up war "

-TS is obviously a crackhead
images.jpg

khabib shouldn't fight anybody but tony next. if for some reason khabib doesn't fight for a extended period of time, whether he takes a break or given a lengthy suspension, I would like to see a Conor/Tony fight for the interim belt or undisputed belt in the event khabib is stripped

Fuck that. Khabib vs Tony is the fight to make.
Connor Tony would be the flight to make so we could watch Connor get the brakes beat off of him and possibly retire from the sport… Put that bullshit to rest,,, maybe we wish for Tony to do the trim work on that ConMan piece of shit

Tony deserves either the title shot or the actual belt.

It really isn't the fight to make though.

Tony vs Khabib, make it happen, save us from the shit show.

Make MMA great again.

I agree.

Tony gets paid.
Conor gets his chance at redemption and earning a rematch.
Builds up the next match against khabib.
We get to see a great matchup.

No one loses.

The fact no one has mentioned Justin Gaethje is kind of startling.... wait they did... my bad
Put Conor vs. Justin in cowboys stadium with Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler 2 as the co main.
He can set another PPV record for non title fight viewing

Only for Tony to get a big payday. He did call out Conor after his fight.

Khabib can fight Poirier if he is ready.

However Khabib/Tony is what needs to happen.

Tony wants Conor more than khabib so let them fight for a title shot.

Tony vs khabib will be much bigger once he destroys Conor

Khabib vs Tony is the logical fight to make

Conor vs Tony is the most entertaining fight to make (on paper)

In either case it's a win/win for Tony. He either get a title shot vs Khabib or the biggest payday pf his career vs Conor

Back