Why Not Conor vs Nate #3 as a Boxing Match?

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
Why not?

With all these MMA nitwits wanting to box and calling fuckers out n what not, why not?

Both bring enough pre-fight mayhem to promote and hype the match. Conor fancies himself and striker and Diaz would never check a low kick anyways.

Diaz let the 2nd fight with Conor slip to setup number 3, why not make it Boxing?

Discuss motherfuckers:

3lKJvA.gif

<FookIsThatGuy>

ZUFFA BOXING!!!!!!!!
<31><31><31><31>
{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}

HappyAnxiousIguana-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
How about because they aren’t boxers

I mean nate diaz sux. Conor sux. I would only watch it cuz prolly bet on someone.

Dumbest shit I seen in a minute

Hey why not make Julian Williams (#1 boxing) vs Kell Brook (#3) at 155 in MMA???

Cause you can't panic wrestle in boxing.

Why not Conor vs Nate in a chess match. Stockton rules.

{<huh}You know what fuck mma why don’t we just take all the mma fighters and make them box

{<huh}You know what fuck mma why don’t we just take all the mma fighters and make them box

Pretty sure that's what UFC have been subtly doing the last 10 years.

Fundamental flaw with this.

It's not nate vs Conor 3.

200w.webp
Don't fight fanz mma anymore..?

Might as well, MMA/UFC is dying/dead.

<1>

Why not make MayPac 2 an MMA match?

Ooh how about the next NBA season taking place in a football stadium? Or have them tennis players play badminton for the next Wimbledon?

What a bunch of Non-Believers up in here!

Vast majority of MMA has gone the way of spectacle anyways.

How about Mayweather vs Pac in an MMA match? Or GGG vs Canelo in a dressage match?

Or they just fight mma at lightweight, because, you know, they are both mixed martial artists and lightweights

Just a thought

There are better matches for both. I don't care if it's MMA, boxing, ping pong or a water bottle throwing fight, I don't care to see them compete a third time.

How about good ole fashioned gun duel at high noon?

Back