Are there any news/plans from Demetrious Johnson?

WarDronx

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He last fought in August. However he also had a kid in that period so a little time off is understandable and well deserved. Is there any clue about his return? When or against whom?

I love how they added QUESTION in bright yellow in front of the title, just in case the question mark was confusing.

I don't know anything but my wish/prediction is that he rematches Cejudo on his comeback fight. I don't really see anything else making sense for him at this stage.

Didn't he suffer a knee injury in the last fight against Cejudo? So most likely no comeback this year.

Maybe the final BfA raid mythic mode...

A mouse trap was laid out for him with cheese. He entered into that mousetrap and unfortunately is no more. His last statements were "Thanks for the cheese, I have decided to die young."

He will most likely be on the first prelim fight when the UFC puts on their first ESPN card. Dana is comming for his revenge.

Preparing for anderoid Silvas inevitable callout.

Maybe the final BfA raid mythic mode...

He's trying to awaken Snow White.

A mouse trap was laid out for him with cheese. He entered into that mousetrap and unfortunately is no more. His last statements were "Thanks for the cheese, I have decided to die young."

He will most likely be on the first prelim fight when the UFC puts on their first ESPN card. Dana is comming for his revenge.

He's supposedly playing a role in the movie Bad Santa 3, I think the elf

Preparing for anderoid Silvas inevitable callout.

<{Heymansnicker}>{<jordan}<bball2>

Why are y'all going in hard on Mighty Mouse?

If all manlet fighters went on strike would it have an impact?

He will save one of next year's PPV, probably Khabib vs Tony.

UFC 236 Khabib vs Tony...er sorry Cejudo vs Johnson 2

<31>

He last fought in August. However he also had a kid in that period so a little time off is understandable and well deserved. Is there any clue about his return? When or against whom?

Out of his vagina?

If he doesn’t get a rematch it will be ridiculous.

There are rumours the UFC plans to axe the division. I’m sceptical of that, personally.

Buddy Black Ops 4 just came out and Red Dead 2 is out this Friday we won't be seeing him for a long time.

Back