Rogan: Logan Paul is a WAY better fighter than CM Punk, Logan actually knows how to fight

Logan Paul would SLEEP Phillip Brooks lol

A5E96626-14FD-4385-B38A-9CDF41E2881C.jpeg

Last edited:
CM Punk will still beat up Rogan though. What does Rogan have, that stupid kick he thinks he throws better than anyone? Lul. He’ll probably blow out his suspiciously gay back trying to throw it now, and Schaub will be there to fondle him into recovery

Rogan exposing how much of a goof Dana is for letting Punk in the UFC but then saying Logan Paul doesn't belong.

Last edited:
Logan Paul goat.

Seriously tho, the fact he gassed so early in his boxing match from seemingly nothing is concerning.

As a D1 wrestler in Ohio, Logan Paul definitely has more credibility than CM Punk. Not that that’s saying much, but yeah.

Logan’s real problem is where would he fight.

In the ufc he’s too big for 70, and not quite big enough for 185.

He had to cut a good bit to make the ksi fight(which was what 189.5 or something when it translates from kg?)

Compared to CM Punk, shit tons of people know how to fight. I legit feel that lots of people here can tool CM. I trained in boxing, karate/kickboxing and judo. That and Pat Militich was talking about an unknown fighter name Steve Rusk.

I feel that CM is the opposite, a famous guy who cant fight and isn't really interested in fighting itself but rather wanting to be famed for it. Though difficult if you don't have the passion for the repetition of techniques.

Logan’s real problem is where would he fight.

In the ufc he’s too big for 70, and not quite big enough for 185.

He had to cut a good bit to make the ksi fight(which was what 189.5 or something when it translates from kg?)

He still works on his beach muscles. Drop that and he could make 170.

Compared to CM Punk, shit tons of people know how to fight. I legit feel that lots of people here can tool CM. I trained in boxing, karate/kickboxing and judo. That and Pat Militich was talking about an unknown fighter name Steve Rusk.

I feel that CM is the opposite, a famous guy who cant fight and isn't really interested in fighting itself but rather wanting to be famed for it. Though difficult if you don't have the passion for the repetition of techniques.
Yeah he was weirdly bad. Like way worse than the average bjj blue belt

CM Punk will still beat up Rogan though. What does Rogan have, that stupid kick he thinks he throws better than anyone? Lul. He’ll probably blow out his suspiciously gay back trying to throw it now, and Schaub will be there to fondle him into recovery

Fuck you’re an idiot lol

Rogan would DESTROY cm punk

14CFAB48-8856-4E52-953D-7E9A02E4F931.gif

What does CM Punk have ? So far he has demonstrated absolutely no skills. He showed some low level grappling defence against a guy who is primarily a striker.

Rogan has high level grappling behind him, TRT strength and some flashy kicks.

Fuck you’re an idiot lol

Rogan would DESTROY cm punk

View attachment 458371

Rogan couldn't handle Punk's Sloth guard.

https://g.redditmedia.com/wifLg8Yyl...nted=false&s=20a8cd22a9fbfc202d71185fd3220cc3

wifLg8YyldE3NJiRwK4Qap98NTTElSlAMtlvbsdAKzE.gif

Post of the year

Back