Michael Ping on Conor vs Silva: “Anderson is a terrible matchup for Conor”

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 549255

I agree with Ping here. Everything that Conor does, Anderson does better.

Shoot. Spider is like 5x his size...

haha for whatever reason, people referring to The Count as Ping amuses me any time I read it. Kind of like when a few people tried to get "Trius" over as DJ's nickname.

At this point in time it's a good match up, Anderson may have a significant size advantage but he's also mega old so he's lost some speed and not as durable as he once was. This fight doesn't happen though, Conor returns for Khabib or nothing.

Also, strange potential fight to break down. I'd pick Weidman, Rockhold, and Romero over Conor too for the record. Bold predictions I know.

i would pay to watch, no doubt. at this point, conor doesnt need a title .. people will pay to watch him fight, regardless of who he fights. he could fight a can and people would get off on it. it is what it is now.

I think Conor could 12 secondes Silva at this point.

And I don't even like Conor.

Anderson has size and not understanding English properly advantage. Shit talking and world class midget beating striking doesn't work here.

I don't know if I agree.

Prime Silva destroys Conor but he doesn't pull the trigger much anymore and his chin is shot. He was past his prime 6 years ago.

He has a huge reach and size advantage but that's about it.

e44d3f2770f223e843b308b25cc9482d

If Conor thought Diaz was too big....

despite romero only being 3cm taller than conor, i think he would absolutely murk him.

And according to Lethal_Hands aka Dozer aka Toner, GSP is the cherry picker.

Back