Media Al Iaquinta: Conor McGregor proved he has no heart by sh*tting the bed against Khabib

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
You look great and then when the going gets tough or you get a little tired and things don’t go your way, you kind of check out. He pulled the wool over everyone's eyes with all that talk. He built up a great fight and then he shit the bed,” said Iaquinta on The Ariel Helwani MMA Show.

Al did better

Conor is still unproven at LH. These arent midgets he's fighting. One fight against a scared Alvarez doesnt mean anything.

Al would tear Conor a new one.

Last time I checked Al Iaquinta couldn't win a round vs Khabib and a gassed McGregor still won round 3

Last time I checked Al Iaquinta couldn't win a round vs Khabib and a gassed McGregor still won round 3
Al also went the distance with Khabib and manged to stop his takedowns. But both fighters lost and thats all that matters

winning no rounds >>>>>>>>> getting strangled and tapping

If there was no ref....Conor would be 6 feet under.

Now tell me who really did better.

Enough of the cheap shots!!!
All this late piling on is a bit rich.
Dancing on a fighter's grave gets tiresome when you're the 100th person to do it... 16 days later. Lame.

STFU, Al. Go sell some houses! :)

You look great and then when the going gets tough or you get a little tired and things don’t go your way, you kind of check out. He pulled the wool over everyone's eyes with all that talk. He built up a great fight and then he shit the bed,” said Iaquinta on The Ariel Helwani MMA Show.

Wait a sec...thats Khabib..that dude aint no scrub by any means who is also undefeated.
By your logic EVERYONE "got a little tired and quit"
So i TOTALLY disagree with you.
He did BARELY beat Diaz the second time in a decision.

At least conor won a round, lol

Yes yes he tapped, but al did nothing in 25 mins. Also shitting the bed

Embarrassing for Conor after talking all that shit

Now his new strategy is to pretend it never happened, which is strange.

Khabib must haunt his dreams.

07uw7xn.gif

Embarrassing for Conor after talking all that shit

Now his new strategy is to pretend it never happened, which is strange.

Khabib must haunt his dreams.
He knows his fans are gullible and is putting on the worlds biggest front lol.

Herb Dean should have taken a point from Conor for cheating, 9-9 round.

Al also went the distance with Khabib and manged to stop his takedowns. But both fighters lost and thats all that matters

If there was no ref....Conor would be 6 feet under.

Now tell me who really did better.

LOL at all you fanboys coming out in full force to defend Al

it's a fact that im stating

losing a 50-43 is a moral win for somebody like Al and I guess you guys as well

Al is talking a lot of shit for someone who took a worse beating lol just because he didnt get finished doesnt mean he did "better then Conor" either. Conor actually landed more strikes over 3 rounds then Al did in 5, and Conor actually won a round. Look at the state of him after the fight lol

040918-al-iaquinta-primary-1200x630.jpeg

LOL at all you fanboys coming out in full force to defend Al

it's a fact that im stating

losing a 50-43 is a moral win for somebody like Al and I guess you guys as well
upload_2018-10-22_19-34-59.png

Calls people a fanboy while rocking a McGregor av. I guess getting choked till you tap for your life is a moral win for Conor.

Al took Khabib the distance.

Khabib carried Conor to the 4th round so he could torture him and then finished him.

Plus Conor got dropped and 10-8'ed in the second.

Al did much better.

Not really, I prefer fighters that go for it and get finished to those that take no risks and have zero ambitions of trying to win the fight and are happy to survive losing every round. The fact that Al is proud of going the distance says it all, loser mentality which is why he'll never be a real contender.

Al didn't make Khabib hate him though...

What Khabib did to Conor was from deep hate.

The whole world learned not to piss muslim mountain men off :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back