Who do you have winning, Lee vs Iaquinta?

Lee
giphy.gif

I like Lee and it would be cool if he won. He’s improved a lot since their first fight and I think he has it.

I really want Iaquinta so he can MMAmath a Khabib win over Kevin Lee and put that argument to rest. But I think Lee will probably win. Although I still see alot of weakness in his stand up so maybe Iaquinta can still beat him.

Al can take a punch but with the right gameplan that can save his chin Lee is winning

I hope Lee can get the win. I don't like him all that much but I dislike Iaquinta even more.

Wish Iaquinta, think Lee

I'm rooting for Lee but this is a very even fight.

Al went the distant with khabobby and didn't look too bad without much of a camp

Kevin Lee is the favorite to win this thing but he will never get the finish. Probably a close decision win.
I'd hate for Raging Al to crack that chin though, Lee looked wobbly against Ferguson several times and Barboza made him dance like it was the 70's.
He's still young and needs to go back to his grappling.

Lee easily. Takedown, gnp, on foot, everything. Iaquinta only wins if maintains distance with jabs and a few kicks, but sometimes Lee will grab him. Lee decision or submission.

I think Lee might edge it out. But I am rooting for AI. Just cause it would be hilarious to see the mental gymnastic people will have to do to discredit Khabib's dismantling of AI and still cram Lee into the title picture.

I think AI is a bad matchup for Lee, he has good defensive wrestling and is a wrestler himself not to the level of Lee but he is good and he has decent power and good boxing and Lees chin has been cracked before, if AI can stuff the attempts like he did with Khabib he will win in my opinion but they both are levels ahead since they fought last so its hard to tell but i see AI winning.

Got Al winning, but if Lee wins it's cool too, Lee still a douche tho

I got Lee just because Ragin Al has not been fighting as much compared to Kevin. Lee by UD

Back