Media Dana White on Conor vs Khabib brawl, Floyd Mayweather, Brock Lesnar, Nate Diaz, GSP

giphy.gif

Cool clip, thanks. Watched the whole thing.

It'd be funny to take a sound bite out of context where Dana is saying 'I can do boxing, I can do jiu jitsu, I can do kick boxing - I can do anything,'

Lol

I don't understand... Dana White had no problem having Brock Lesnar come in and fight Cormier for a title shot before this Derek Lewis shit was announced, but when asked about Khabib vs GSP he says how can GSP just leap frog over all these fighters that have been fighting at 155.

So it's okay for Brock Lesnar to leap frog an entire division for a title fight but the best fighter in UFC history who can actually piss clean can't? Yeah I know GSP hasn't fought at 155 before and Lesnar has fought heavyweight but give me a break, Mcgregor got a lightweight title fight without a single UFC fight at lightweight. I don't even want to see Khabib vs GSP but I can't help but notice the blatant contradiction and favoritism.

I don't understand... Dana White had no problem having Brock Lesnar come in and fight Cormier for a title shot before this Derek Lewis shit was announced, but when asked about Khabib vs GSP he says how can GSP just leap frog over all these fighters that have been fighting at 155.

So it's okay for Brock Lesnar to leap frog an entire division for a title fight but the best fighter in UFC history who can actually piss clean can't? Yeah I know GSP hasn't fought at 155 before and Lesnar has fought heavyweight but give me a break, Mcgregor got a lightweight title fight without a single UFC fight at lightweight. I don't even want to see Khabib vs GSP but I can't help but notice the blatant contradiction and favoritism.
It’s about money.

Kahib and tony aren’t big draws but right now the iron is hot for that fight to draw the most.

Gsp comes in and smashes Khabib then the Khabib tony fight doesn’t draw at all.

Trying to leverage tony Khabib while it still draws, make gsp fight anyone at 55 and get the draw from that and then Khabib gsp.

If tony beats Khabib gsp will still fight tony since he wants three belts and doesn’t care who at 55 has it.

Just trying to get more money out of Khabib before he lets gsp smash his new champ and gsp rides off with three belts and no big draw left at 55.

Speaking of leap frogging, he's also okay with orchestrating a fake confrontation between his new HW champ and a pro wrestler to generate heat, in lieu of the most accomplished HW in the organization's history addressing the fans. But someone going off script to jump out of the cage? Deplorable.

IndolentImpureGrebe-size_restricted.gif

I don’t get how khabib is making weight. He’s not freakishly big, but he was missing weight when he looked to be 10 lbs of muscle lighter. How is this older, bigger khabib doing it? The dude is dieseled

DERRICK LEWIS GOT A MILLION FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM!! Do you know?!?!?!?

Yeah if Jones or Conor jumped the cage with a dropkick into the crowd people would go on about it like the bus attack, absolute double standards

"I think Tony deserves the next shot"

I want to believe his lies.

Lesnar is picking his hardest possible matchups, be it Cormier or Jones. It's the right kind of freakshow and big props for Brock to take these fights.

GSP is cherrypicking title fights he will most certainly win. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, Georges ! And i'm a GSP fan.

I support the Baldfather on his double standard regarding Brock / GSP.

Dana’s word is worthless. When it comes to GSP that is extra true

Back