DC 2nd week into training camp

is half of it kids wrestling class like all the other DC training videos?

Gotta give DC credit. He took this fight very short notice although style wise seems like an easy payday for him. Lewis just doesn't have the grappling or cardio to win outside of a flash KO. One round of DC on top would drain Lewis I believe.

giphy.gif

1/3 maybe. I wish it was not there either. But its still better then the army of allahu akbar

thanks frode

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta give DC credit. He took this fight very short notice although style wise seems like an easy payday for him. Lewis just doesn't have the grappling or cardio to win outside of a flash KO. One round of DC on top would drain Lewis I believe.

He just fought 4 months ago, so it's not like he has been out of the sport a long time and he has the same time to prepare as the Black Beast who has the cardio/stamina that is on par with Kimbo Slice/Houston Alexander. Haha!

As you said, he also doesn't need a lot of time to gameplan. He is going to incorporate a lifetime of wrestling to wrestlefuck Lewis like he did andy.

This is easy money. He doesn't even need to lay-off the Popeye's chicken! Then he gets to enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas with the family before he prepares for his final fight.

He just fought 4 months ago, so it's not like he has been out of the sport a long time and he has the same time to prepare as the Black Beast who has the cardio/stamina that is on par with Kimbo Slice/Houston Alexander. Haha!

As you said, he also doesn't need a lot of time to gameplan. He is going to incorporate a lifetime of wrestling to wrestlefuck Lewis like he did andy.

This is easy money. He doesn't even need to lay-off the Popeye's chicken! Then he gets to enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas with the family before he prepares for his final fight.
Maybe he can lost to Jon at HW. That would crush his soul.

Back